American Outlaws. Millennial 1%er street racers

im sorry i thought we were talking about street racing

Gonna play dumb? Ok... Since you are blind and its on the same page ill post it again. Shutting down freeways, prepping the roads with VHT/torching, right in front of cops, right next to cops, running from helicopters, etc.
EDIT: And yes the quality is TV quality from the Tai Boogie videos as they just dont care about cops when you have that many people.

Cops rather have these people race then try to deal with them for fear of their own safety.(unless they catch you alone)

Outrunning helicopter real-time in a Civic....

Last edited:
Doesnt the Inland Empire have cart racing businesses? If not then I go and open one. Seems like it do great

My last car I had was a 2000 mustang GT with tons of mods and i never felt it was ever as fast as my redline.

That's the thing, "feels" fast different to fast. And that's not a bad thing:

"I'd rather drive a slow car fast than drive a fast car slow".

As mentioned, you can get a Camry that's faster than an older sportscar. But without looking at the speedo, one will "feel" much faster than the other, all thanks to vehicle refinement and development in NVH.

They gather at a fast food parking lot in hoards around 10pm or so, and then you hear the loud noise from the racing. You just hope you don't get killed by these immature assholes smashing into you while you're driving home from a long day of work.

Also i never understood these gangs, if they are poor, how do they afford racing cars and chopper bikes?

Stealing, selling drugs, racing for other vehicles

Put out some nails, it adds a degree of difficulty and it actually more fun for the onlookers.

Back