Americans thought STIPE was Rocky(Underdog), and the Homeless man with 5 years was Drago?WTF America

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Americans?

Just saw this video...How in the hell, is the homeless guy from Africa, who never did a pro sport in his life until 5 years ago, drago?

How in the hell is STIPE, a guy who grew up privilege enough to do Wrestling since atleast highschool, who played sports his whole life, who got golden gloves...Rocky, the underdog?

I don't understand this American narrative...I know it's just a video but it really did feel as if Americans thought that the privileged man was actually rocky...LMFAO.

I know some of you are going to say, it's just a fun video....No, sorry, this video actually represents what a lot of idiots think.

Also I know Ngannou was the slight favorite....that doesn't mean, he doesn't have the underdog story....Ngannou story, is the underdog story...His whole career shouldn't have happened...He shouldn't be this high level but yet he is.

Im American but this is beyond stupid.

nogu7.jpg

Yeah this guy is drago lolololol.

I am American. I KNEW stipe was going to dominate Francis. That hype was so unwarranted

What are you talkin' about Willis ?

i thought ngannou was gonna knock stipe out in the 1st round? lol

all the ngannou avys disappeared and that bum went on a sabbatical

It's just a promotional video. It's not a good indicator about how people thought the fight would turn out.

One random youtube video = "Americans"......

Okay.

Stop trolling

Please..the narrative was that STIPE is a fireman who is UFC champ.....I could tell by the comments, that people thought he was the true underdog, the true inspirational story.

Yet the homeless guy from Africa, was somehow seemed as some sort of a super soldier like drago lol.

The Drago part came from him living at the UFCPI........Now delete your account

Yep. All of America thought this. All of us.

Even those of us who don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Please..the narrative was that STIPE is a fireman who is UFC champ.....I could tell by the comments, that people thought he was the true underdog, the true inspirational story.

Yet the homeless guy from Africa, was somehow seemed as some sort of a super soldier like drago lol.

Wait, you use the comments section from youtube as a gauge for your posit on American intellect?

Now I know you're trolling. Carry on.

Highly doubtful that Francis was a full out bum living under a bridge. Too many fighters claimed to have been "homeless". They just want to romanticize the story

Wait, you use the comments section from youtube as a gauge for your posit on American intellect?

Now I know you're trolling. Carry on.
Not to gauge intellect.....to see what people think.?

Youtube is a good source....If you read utube comments, you would know why Trump won.

yeah.... All of America made that clip... not just 1 guy.

Stipe was a legit betting underdog. thats why he was classed as an "underdog". not becausr some putz on youtube or AMERICA said so.

You make a good point about how the homeless man from Africa that grew up without opportunities should be the underdog but the fact is he was the favorite, not the underdog. A lot of that was because of the hype the UFC generated. Dana literally came out and said this dude hits as hard as a car FFS.

The reason Ngannou is portrayed as Drago is because Stipe is an every day man shown using old rusty equipment, and Francis was a massive dude and was seen hitting a Punch Machine and using all the high tech equipment at the UFC PI.

Wrestling in high school or even through the school system from grade school in some cases is not really a thing just for the “privileged”. Anybody can be on the wrestling team, provided they can wrestle. Maybe that’s changed since wrestling is seemingly always on the budget cut list but people from all walks of life and economic status can participate if they’re so inclined..and they do.

The only thing worse than an american is an american who hates americans. I am an american.

Back