Americans thought STIPE was Rocky(Underdog), and the Homeless man with 5 years was Drago?WTF America

Whats wrong with Americans?

Just saw this video...How in the hell, is the homeless guy from Africa, who never did a pro sport in his life until 5 years ago, drago?

How in the hell is STIPE, a guy who grew up privilege enough to do Wrestling since atleast highschool, who played sports his whole life, who got golden gloves...Rocky, the underdog?

I don't understand this American narrative...I know it's just a video but it really did feel as if Americans thought that the privileged man was actually rocky...LMFAO.

I know some of you are going to say, it's just a fun video....No, sorry, this video actually represents what a lot of idiots think.

Also I know Ngannou was the slight favorite....that doesn't mean, he doesn't have the underdog story....Ngannou story, is the underdog story...His whole career shouldn't have happened...He shouldn't be this high level but yet he is.

Im American but this is beyond stupid.

nogu7.jpg

Yeah this guy is drago lolololol.

You are hands down one of the worst posters on this forum.

1. It's a tongue and cheek fan made video.

2.Stipe was the betting underdog

3. In Rocky IV, Rocky was the rich American HW champion who lived in a mansion fighting a statuesque super athlete from an oppressive nation.

4. Stipe whooped the shit out of Ngannoue.

Last edited:

Just saw this video...How in the hell, is the homeless guy from Africa, who never did a pro sport in his life until 5 years ago, drago?

How in the hell is STIPE, a guy who grew up privilege enough to do Wrestling since atleast highschool, who played sports his whole life, who got golden gloves...Rocky, the underdog?

I don't understand this American narrative...I know it's just a video but it really did feel as if Americans thought that the privileged man was actually rocky...LMFAO.

I know some of you are going to say, it's just a fun video....No, sorry, this video actually represents what a lot of idiots think.

Also I know Ngannou was the slight favorite....that doesn't mean, he doesn't have the underdog story....Ngannou story, is the underdog story...His whole career shouldn't have happened...He shouldn't be this high level but yet he is.

nogu7.jpg

Good news dude. We're glad you shared this, some of us didn't agree with this, some actually disagreed, but now we're convinced and we all agree that, after all, you're the one who's been right about this all along.

And you 100% for sure don't have any hang ups or insecurities that, if brought to a resolution, would make your life happier and healthier. No sir not you.

YOU don't know WHAT the fuck YOU'RE talking about. I didn't THINK that, and I'm MURICAN

Wrestling in high school or even through the school system from grade school in some cases is not really a thing just for the “privileged”. Anybody can be on the wrestling team, provided they can wrestle. Maybe that’s changed since wrestling is seemingly always on the budget cut list but people from all walks of life and economic status can participate if they’re so inclined..and they do.
Around here at least, inner city schools from poor areas still have wrestling teams. (and I'm not from a state where wrestling is popular)

nogu7.jpg

LOL you make a very valid point but it was his punching power and the first round ko of overeem that had people thinkin that....at least for me that was the case. But I was still rooting for Stipe and glad he won lol

I think the backing of the evil empire made him Drago

And this of course...

Wrestling in high school or even through the school system from grade school in some cases is not really a thing just for the “privileged”. Anybody can be on the wrestling team, provided they can wrestle. Maybe that’s changed since wrestling is seemingly always on the budget cut list but people from all walks of life and economic status can participate if they’re so inclined..and they do.
Most Americans are privilieged, even the poor Americans.....Wrestling team is a privilege.

Specially when compared to Africa and Ngannou.

Probably because Stipe is an everyman with a normal job, and Ngganou is a freak of nature with immense natural talent and brutal power? Like, you know, short Rocky versus chemical monster Drago?

Welll.... Actually growing up in communist Russia was probably harder than being homeless in France for a few years, anyways why are you upset? It's just a joke based on a couple similarities, get a grip TS

Blame all you idiots who hyped Francis up. He and Drago are both from third world countries, they both had training at advanced facilities. Both hit the punching machine very hard, and most importantly both fought for themselves. Stipe and Rocky are both from blue collar states, gritty fighters who are not afraid to take some damage\, and they fought for their city/country. Stipe was fighting for Clevland, Francis was fighting for himself.

Fight could have easily gone Francis way had he connected slightly differently. He did hurt Stipe in the fight after all.

He just gassed out and hopefully learns how to go 5rds in the future.

Americans eat a lot of cheese too.

You sir, are an idiot.

Wtf is Ngannou's day job anyway? Obviously doesn't spend his time doing much cardio or grappling...

nogu7.jpg

200w.gif

Most Americans are privilieged, even the poor Americans.....Wrestling team is a privilege.

Specially when compared to Africa and Ngannou.

They actually have wrestling in Africa(Lutte)...And it's quite popular. You know, being that it's the oldest and most practiced worldwide sport in the world. First thing you do when you're a kid is fucking wrestle.<GOT4>

<GOT1>

Back