Americans thought STIPE was Rocky(Underdog), and the Homeless man with 5 years was Drago?WTF America

Everyone knew...after it happened.
I knew before kid. Simply click on my post history on my profile. It's really easy to see. Anyone who thought that noob would beat the mighty stipe was a retard.

Rocky was way more privileged than Drago dumbass. Have you seen the Soviet Union?

You insult an entire nation based off a YouTube video? They both have interesting stories and the Ngannou mystique/hype was massive. Even the betting odds - as you admit - were against the champ. The contender - blessed with the genetic gift of massive power, athleticism and natural ability was thought to be a killer. People know, and have discussed Ngannou's rags to riches story much more than the lame comparison you make to diss an entire nation. Ngannou has worked hard to get where he is, as has Stipe.

As an american who respects both fighters, I humbly invite you to go fuck yourself TS.

What an idiotic wall of drivel... even in rocky 4, Rocky was a 'privliged' american millionaire athlete from 'luxurious' Philadelphia while Drago was the savage super solider from the soviet union

The analogy could not be more perfect

They actually have wrestling in Africa(Lutte)...And it's quite popular. You know, being that it's the oldest and most practiced worldwide sport in the world. First thing you do when you're a kid is fucking wrestle.<GOT4>

<GOT1>
Dafaq? Sorry bro, just because a few africans wrestle, doesn't mean all kids do it...you know since they have to work and shit...and I doubt its as popular as u make it seem.

Kids wrestle? they have fun, and yes sometimes they grapple out of nowhere...they have no idea about techniques or the basics unless they are thought.

Let me guess...you think all Mexican kids box too, huh? Damn you're clueless.

Dafaq? Sorry bro, just because a few africans wrestle, doesn't mean all kids do it...you know since they have to work and shit...and I doubt its as popular as u make it seem.

Kids wrestle? they have fun, and yes sometimes they grapple out of nowhere...they have no idea about techniques or the basics unless they are thought.

Let me guess...you think all Mexican kids box too, huh? Damn you're clueless.

Highly technical/powerful wrestling with techniques passed on through generations. I suppose you think because they are African that they have no technique or are incapable of developing their own grappling system like other countries/peoples have. Progressives like you really have no clue and your very own racism shows through your ignorance.lol

But don't let your ignorance of Africa get in the way of your "woke agenda"on sherdog.

You're probably the same type of idiot who thinks wakanda actually exists.

Last edited:
Back