America's healthcare system sucks.

Don’t feel bad, they also hate artists, unions, people interested in the humanities, journalists,environmentalists, and generally anyone who isn’t an amenable little cog for the military-industrial complex.

You forgot how little they care for ex-military.

I don’t know, I havjust excellent insurance through my work, I do t pay for it and have a low deductible. I agree if you don’t have good insurance it sucks.

That meant nothing pre-Obamacare if you got fired or laid off and then lost your insurance. Then you had a pre-existing health condition and you couldn't get insurance.

I got turned down by THREE healthcare companies. I had to sign up for Medicaid to get disability. My mom says I don't really need the money, but only Medicaid would take me.

I heard that if you earn too much, you can lose your disability.

The healthcare system in America is a complete joke.

but we spend more on it than any other country. its what republicans want.

it must be good.

The US government spends more money on healthcare per citizen than any other country in the world except Norway. How is that even close to a free market?
hmm... maybe it isn't...

That meant nothing pre-Obamacare if you got fired or laid off and then lost your insurance. Then you had a pre-existing health condition and you couldn't get insurance.

Yeah I suppose now you can get COBRA and pay your former employers share of the insurance and be forced to back pay if you want to be current and not have pre existing contradictions apply. Thanks obama.

How fat are you TS? What disability would they not accept you for.

I got turned down by THREE healthcare companies. I had to sign up for Medicaid to get disability. My mom says I don't really need the money, but only Medicaid would take me.

I heard that if you earn too much, you can lose your disability.

The healthcare system in America is a complete joke.
Medicaid handles disability
Medicaid does have income cut offs
If you qualify for Medicaid insurance companies will send you to them first
Who doesn’t know this?

How are you being turned down? Obamacare says you can't be turned down?

and are you trying to file for disability? there is a difference between disability and Insurance?

Free markets would solve this.

You know those things that have never existed on planet earth anywhere in time.

People forget 2008 and how many people lost their jobs and were fucked with healthcare.

People don’t think it could happen but it literally just happened

glad i dont have to worry about healthcare. I hear it sucks for lots of people who dont have a job that covers them.

Sounds like you need to get a couple moar jerbs TS and stop sucking off Big gubments teats.
And bootstraps, don't forget to give them a good tuggin'

Back