Amir Khan to fight... Phil Lo Greco. RBR for the few watching

i want to see khan v eroll spence jr,
i think khan could outbox him to win a decision

That was a fun fight. Wouldn't mind Thurman or Danny

I think this too. The average boxing fan will look at Spence power and Khans chin and automatically assume Spence KO's him but I really think stylistically Khan is a dangerous match up for Spence. His speedy in and out volume punching could bother him. Of course Spence has the power to put him away but if he doesn't I can see Khan winning a decision. People overreact about his chin because he's been KO'ed by some hard punches. His chin is not the best but its not that bad.

Wow I just saw it on youtube. Khan still has that super speed. Even though it was short he looked great.

I think this too. The average boxing fan will look at Spence power and Khans chin and automatically assume Spence KO's him but I really think stylistically Khan is a dangerous match up for Spence. His speedy in and out volume punching could bother him. Of course Spence has the power to put him away but if he doesn't I can see Khan winning a decision. People overreact about his chin because he's been KO'ed by some hard punches. His chin is not the best but its not that bad.

yea i totally agree, his chin isnt as bad as peeps make out

plus khan hasnt ever lost to a southpaw

I've always felt like Khan beats Brook

but this win doesn't do much
against the top
his wreckless ways will get him down

Khan has a mental edge at this point I think. He’s lost in devastating fashion and then rebuilt himself twice. Brook just got his ass kicked two times in a row. That’s gonna weigh on him (his eyes too) if Khan gets him in trouble.

Khan sure is getting a lot of love for crushing a can in one round.

Before this fight people were saying letting him fight Spence would go against God because suicide and murder is frowned upon. Khan has speed and lots of skill but everyone hurts him. Guys without power like Algeri hurt him. His previous fight ended with him 100% asleep from one shot and people here hoping he wasn't dead. He's a great fighter until he gets hit. The fact that all his opponents know that puts him at a huge disadvantage.

tenor.gif

All Khan has to do is make sure Spence doesn't land a single clean punch. Just keep dancing and moving, and touching him with the jab. Tap tap! Tap! If he does that, he'll stay upright and have a chance at the decision.

Khan sure is getting a lot of love for crushing a can in one round.

Before this fight people were saying letting him fight Spence would go against God because suicide and murder is frowned upon. Khan has speed and lots of skill but everyone hurts him. Guys without power like Algeri hurt him. His previous fight ended with him 100% asleep from one shot and people here hoping he wasn't dead. He's a great fighter until he gets hit. The fact that all his opponents know that puts him at a huge disadvantage.
Reminds me of this thread.

Spence beats Peterson, and all of a sudden some people think he would tool Canelo at 160. Its short term memory
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/who-would-win-errol-spence-jr-vs-canelo-160-lbs.3699943/

I told you guys Khan is still very dangerous and can knock out Keith Thurman and beat these other champions but Spence is just the cream of the crop and so is Crawford, the rest are very beatable and limited skills wise.
I think Khan can beat Thurman.
I think all those guys in the 147 range are all beatable. Thurman, Khan, Danny G, Brook, Porter, Broner, Pacquiao, Horn....
Only Spence stands out to me. All the other guys can beat each other on any given night.

Spence would catch him like Canelo.

Yeah it's ridiculous.

Get slept cold, beat a can in one round, now you're favored to beat the guy no one in the division will even fight.

You can't grow a chin.
Bros love the kayo...makes them forget the flaws.

Spence would catch him like Canelo.

Spence wouldn't "catch" Khan like Canelo.
Spence punches with his opponents. Khan would be getting beaten up bad before getting KOed.
It'd look like the later rounds of the Maidana fight with the Canelo finish.

Back