Amir Khan's Wife

See geography lesson above.

I don't give a shit what her heritage is. She could be a Goergia peach, but she looks like a Kim Kardashian clone that's about to overdose on botox.

I don't give a shit what her heritage is. She could be a Goergia peach, but she looks like a Kim Kardashian clone that's about to overdose on botox.
If you're going to comment on someone's appearance then you should realise she looks like a Pakistani woman with work done.

Your post made me chuckle though, it reminds me of peter griffin going to asiantown.

Is it just me or is she the most gorgeous woman you have ever seen?
I know most of you guys don't like Middle Eastern woman, but I actually like how they wear makeup..
Amir fucked up big time for cheating on her.
Now she is fucking with Anthony Joshua.

Too bad she is from a muslim country so no good pics of her, but here is what I could find.
c20a55a8a305cbe3cf8662c8bdb44666--imran-khan-mahira-khan.jpg

amir-khan.jpg

3C73AB3700000578-4150620-image-m-45_1485246794175.jpg

This is what muslim woman wear to the beach lol
article-2735901-20D86F2A00000578-828_634x641.jpg
She is a beautiful women , hit her up bro

mfw everyone in this thread calls her "middle eastern".

Quick geography lesson: The Middle East ends at Iran.
main-qimg-b0e91797e90f461499c091400e6b9ee1-c

Pakistanis share ethnic bloodlines with Punjab Indians, not Persians or Arabs. Therefore south asian.
Let me bask in my ignorance bro lol

Jk thanks for that

mfw everyone in this thread calls her "middle eastern".

Quick geography lesson: The Middle East ends at Iran.
main-qimg-b0e91797e90f461499c091400e6b9ee1-c

Pakistanis share ethnic bloodlines with Punjab Indians, not Persians or Arabs. Therefore south asian.

Afghanistan, Pakistan and north India used to be Persian. There is still many ethnic Farsi speaking Persians in Afghanistan, some in Pakistan. And a few in India.

That map you show is what England thought the Middle East was after WW2.

I took many history classes

Afghanistan, Pakistan and north India used to be Persian. There is still many ethnic Farsi speaking Persians in Afghanistan, some in Pakistan. And a few in India.

I have a degree in history. Talking about the ethnicity of people on the fringes of a region doesn't change the common usage of the geographical determination "Middle East".

Pakistan wasn't independent immediately at the end of ww2.

Isn't it about a quarter of people speak Farsi?

I have a degree in history. Talking about the ethnicity of people on the fringes of a region doesn't change the common usage of the geographical determination "Middle East".

Pakistan wasn't independent immediately at the end of ww2.

Isn't it about a quarter of people speak Farsi?
First you say,
"Pakistanis share ethnic bloodlines with Punjab Indians, not Persians or Arabs. Therefore south asian."

Than you say,
"Talking about the ethnicity of people on the fringes of a region doesn't change the common..."

Pakistan being independent immediately at the end of ww2 doesn't mean anything.
The British drew the Indian map after WW2. When Pakistan became independent from India, Pakistan drew their borders based directly from the British interpretation of the India border.

When Pakistan became independent, they did not get any Iranian, Iraqi, or Afghan land from the British borders. Pakistan got all of their land from India.

First you say,
"Pakistanis share ethnic bloodlines with Punjab Indians, not Persians or Arabs. Therefore south asian."

Than you say,
"Talking about the ethnicity of people on the fringes of a region doesn't change the common..."

Pakistan being independent immediately at the end of ww2 doesn't mean anything.
The British drew the Indian map after WW2. When Pakistan became independent from India, Pakistan drew their borders based directly from the British interpretation of the India border.

When Pakistan became independent, they did not get any Iranian, Iraqi, or Afghan land from the British borders. Pakistan got all of their land from India.
I didn't say the first quote, so I don't know what you're on about.

The second bit isn't a difficult concept to pick up. Middle East is used for bordered regions, not ethnicity.

Pakistan gained independence from British rule.

I've not seen a more random argument about something with no lineal thought in it. I wasn't arguing.

She's from New York lol.

duckface in all those pictures...not very natural looking.

she looks gross and has a body that hasn't hit puberty to match. id rather jack off

I didn't say the first quote, so I don't know what you're on about.

The second bit isn't a difficult concept to pick up. Middle East is used for bordered regions, not ethnicity.

Pakistan gained independence from British rule.

I've not seen a more random argument about something with no lineal thought in it. I wasn't arguing.

Sorry dude, I thought you were the first person I was talking to.

Sorry dude, I thought you were the first person I was talking to.
No worries. I wasn't blasting you for what you were saying I was just adding to it really. It's just been the anniversary of the partition of India so Pakistan was east and west Pakistan and came from the British. It's now Pakistan and Bangladesh and I don't ever hear them put into the Middle East.

Afghanistan has been conquered so many times by so many different dynasties that it's bound to be as tribal as it is.

Germanics invaded Rome and left their cultural and genetic legacy in northern Italy. Does Italy fall under the designation of northern Europe now?

South Asia is not the Middle East.

Germanics invaded Rome and left their cultural and genetic legacy in northern Italy. Does Italy fall under the designation of northern Europe now?

South Asia is not the Middle East.

Germanics never ruled Rome though. They invaded numerous times, but the "barbarians" never ruled over Rome.

Germanics never ruled Rome though. They invaded numerous times, but the "barbarians" never ruled over Rome.
The king had the designation holy roman emporer for a while, certainly when there was a schism in the Catholic Church, but yeah, they didn't rule Rome.

Back