Amir Khan's Wife

The king had the designation holy roman emporer for a while, certainly when there was a schism in the Catholic Church, but yeah, they didn't rule Rome.

Roman history was my favorite history class. Roman history was crazier than game of thrones.

seattle has a lot of recent muslims coming in, the women sometimes are just flat out gorgeous. I saw one today, she had really, really strong features, i turned my neck all the way round as i was driving, she had such a unique look that i could see a lot of guys thinking she was ugly, but not to me, she was fine. keep letting them in trump you fuck you.

Hahaha that’s the same argument I had for lax immigration laws. Light brown skinned girls are smokin. They just need a dose of freedom to let it out.

Hahaha that’s the same argument I had for lax immigration laws. Light brown skinned girls are smokin. They just need a dose of freedom to let it out.
Have you ever dated a girl from that region with strict parents?

Dude, no... She is not... Not even close... Dime-a-dozen plastic club-rat.

I think women from the middle east are very attractive. This woman has had a lot of plastic surgery though and I prefer woman that look more natural. She's got that Michael Jackson nose, i'm sure some people are into that but i'm not a fan of it.

She looks much better in the picture at the beach and it looks like it was taken before she got her face changed.

She should have left her nose and cheeks alone and she went overboard on the lips. She looked better before the plastic surgery.

743854.jpg

No ass
Boobs are nothing to talk about
Face looks like she worked as a product tester for Hasbro
BmUtzWp.gif

cEGwQzpKFKcUw

Roman history was my favorite history class. Roman history was crazier than game of thrones.

lol, it sounds like it's really interesting. I went to Italy years ago with family and we were in Capri and they were describing a former Roman Emperor who they said was paranoid and crazy and that he retired to Capri and thought people were out to get him, he ended up being assassinated.

I was like "WTF why do you guys say he was crazy then?"

She should have left her nose and cheeks alone and she went overboard on the lips. She looked better before the plastic surgery.

743854.jpg

I totally agree with you. She was naturally pretty before now she looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. Why do women do this to themselves??

Absolute WOOF.

I bet she looks like Skeletor without makeup.

743854.jpg

She still has shitty eyebrows, but she looked 100x better before than after...these women need mirrors without some strange fucking witch telling them what to do in them....

She's not Middle Eastern, she's South Asian. She's also mediocre, especially relative to genuinely attractive South Asians (and plastic surgery has ruined whatever she had going for her beforehand).

Back