An LAPD officer accidentally filmed himself putting cocaine in a suspect’s wallet | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by freaky, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:33 PM.

1. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE****

Shoemaker
    A Boat With Shannon Briggs, Right Behind You
    Just the drugs it seems. The cops only lied about the drugs.

2. HIMBOB Steel Belt

HIMBOB
    I see a strong link between the two issues.

Lack of trust in police leads to less cooperation which leads to worse justice outcomes.

16 people killed by cops each seems insanely low. Source?

3. GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom.

GearSolidMetal
    *Sigh*

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with him sucking in practice, knowing he was at risk of being cut because of his eight-figure salary and not contributing much to the team.

Here's the real reason why he started kneeling - money.

BLM and police violence was a huge national issue at the beginning of last season, so kneeling during the anthem to protest police violence was a clever way to threaten the owners of the 49ers, non-verbally saying 'If you cut me, its because you're racist.'

It was a very clever means to collect an eight-figure salary while sitting on his ass for the overwhelming majority of the games, and the games he did play in, he sucked and the 49ers lost easily.

Colin Capernick isn't the next Martin Luther King Jr. He's an opportunist.

Honestly, what do YOU think has been a bigger issue in the last year and a half?

A. Police Corruption Against Minorities.
    B. NFL Players being percieved as disrespecting the flag, leading to huge drops in attendance and viewers.

4. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    Why do they need to plant drugs now aren't there enough legit drug dealers to arrest?

5. Franc Mittelo Green Belt

Franc Mittelo
    Nothing ever will.

6. Protectandserve Black Belt

Protectandserve
    Dope is a freaking misdemeanor... Really you're going to plant drugs, lie on a report and send some dude through the court system over a misdemeanor?

Like they told us, no suspect is worth destroying your honor, career and life over. Catch them dirty some other time.

7. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    Not true at all. I'm not exactly a cop-lover by nature. I just think this situation is too ambiguous to conclude that the cops framed the guy. It's also too ambiguous to conclude that they didn't.

8. dfoster Yellow Card

dfoster
    I've found this happen to me a lot of times: I check the content of my pocket, when I pull my hand out, the pocket gets turned inside out and everything flies out landing all over the ground. It could have been such a scenario. Esp. when the bag was so tiny, the cop might not have felt it, but when he pulled his hand out, it came out. That might explain why stuff was all spread out on the ground

9. KONG-D'SNT-TAP Yellow Card

KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Can u post a clip of when the dog was stuck in the vents at school and the cops were shooting baskets and then chief Wiggun walks in as the one cop buries a 3 pointer and he says "good work boys"

That's a personal favorite of mine

WhitebeltXL and tonni like this.
  10. Shoemaker ****BOILERPLATE****

Shoemaker
    A Boat With Shannon Briggs, Right Behind You
    That would explain it, except for the whole switching his body cam on after putting it back in the wallet thing. Why lie? Why not just say they saw it fall out of the perps pocket? Doesn’t look good.

nac386 and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  11. Lana Del Rey Born To Die

Lana Del Rey
    A lot of the time the cops just don’t take their job seriously and scribble some shit down on the police report. It looks to me like the cops here knew that the coke was his but needed to put it in his wallet to make sure they could prove that he was guilty.

12. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre

Which seems more likely, based on your own experiences and this video?
    • The cops showed up with coke to stack a charge on a guy.
    • The cops fumbled the coke and only saw it when it hit the ground and felt justified to assume and fabricate.
    • The cops threw shit on the ground, saw the coke fall, deliberated how it related to the wallet, turned the cam on only after the "evidence" was extracted (and the course of action decided), and ultimately summed it all up with finding it in dude's shirt pocket.
    • Other? :D

13. SBJJ Black Belt

SBJJ
    Yet some were calling for the death penalty in here. Lol

14. Fawlty cussed 'em belt

Fawlty
    I think closer to 3 is the most likely, but I wouldn't quite characterize it that way. If the dude's stuff was dropped or tossed onto the ground as they arrested him (was it a bit of a struggle or otherwise hectic arrest? Was the arresting cop too worried about the guy's nature to carefully place the evidence somewhere? I dunno), then the action of the cop gesturing down toward the coke, just as the other officer picked up the wallet, would make sense.

The officer could have thought "oh shit I need to turn on my camera, I'm collecting evidence." That would make really good sense if they had been in a hurry to get the guy in cuffs. Something along those lines. If there is any more info on what leads up to the scene, that could make a really big difference. I do find it kind of unlikely that cop A gestures to cop B to grab the inconvenient coke pouch from the gutter while framing the guy. Something is not quite right about that. Plus it's a dude with a hit & run and a gun. There is no need to pin a serious charge to him.

Kafir-kun and Cubo de Sangre like this.
  15. Cubo de Sangre Gold Belt

Cubo de Sangre

Thanks.

I don't know wtf is going on other than "found the coke in the front left pocket of the shirt" doesn't explain the wallet and baggie on the ground when he's in cuffs and it makes more sense to put his stuff on the top of the car. Also doesn't explain why the cop put the baggie in the wallet.

I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Fawlty likes this.
  16. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    More charges means a higher likelihood of conviction. Also this officer did not realize his cam saves the 30 seconds of film before being activated by the cop. Another cop elsewhere got busted for planting drugs for the same reason.

17. nostradumbass Silver Belt

nostradumbass
    Even if he thought his own camera wasn't recording, seems bold in the dumbest way possible to assume none of the other handful of cops had their cameras running.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  18. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    I agree but consider that these cameras are a relatively new technology, maybe some cops like this guy haven't really internalized their significance to their job.

nostradumbass likes this.
  19. slivercord Green Belt

slivercord
    I saw the whole video on another site, the cop was bragging about planting the coke on the suspect. Yet cucks here are doing mental gymnastics to try and convince themselves he was in the right. Pretty disgusting.

20. 7437 Gold Belt

Sounds like absurd incompetence. Every single arrest he is involved in should be vacated, since he apparently is too stupid to file a report.