An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. You get more intellectuals in 'The War Room'. No offence to anyone, but some of the threads on 'Mayberry Lounge' are some of the most stupid shit I've read. Moderators also move the threads around between one and the other.
tenor.gif

Source?

These days, every cuck and beta is a victim. Women are jumping off the dick when thin and attractive, then, crying when fat as fuck, and seeking a pity party thereafter.

My patience is on empty. I don't really care to hear people victimizing themselves.

Harvey is that you?

Hollywood is a sick place. But it's everywhere...churches, schools etc. our laws seem to have been written by pedos.
It's not the laws. It's the sick people worm their way into places where they can abuse.

How soon till the far right starts going after the Jewish liberal Hollywood?
Imho Hollywood is beyond discredited. So they are going to be easy picking for extremist imho.

Go on your local Megan's law site and see what offenders live in your town. Then see how long they served for the horrific shit they did. Usually it's just a few years. If I wrote the law if you touch or molest a child you go away for life. If it's your own you should be put to death.

While I understand what you’re saying, in law school they explain why certain crimes carry the sentences that they do, and part of it is punishment, part of it is deterrence but another part is not going overboard by making the sentence the same as a worse crime, on the basis that one crime will prompt another.

In the case of something like pedophilia, the concern is that if it came with a life sentence already that the perpetrators would likely kill their victims, making it easier to cover their crime while not increasing the risk to them if they were caught.

From the perspective of the criminal, if they’ve just committed the crime that will land them up in prison for life, they may as well not let their victim go.

They go over this in criminal law in first year law school.

corey feldman and these other victims just need to man the fuck up and start dropping names. the country will be at their back with full support.

the only thing saying silent does is harm other kids.

Feldman would get sued into Bolivian for defamation since the only evidence he’d have is hearsay from the deceased which isn’t good enough for Court.

Feldman would get sued into Bolivian for defamation since the only evidence he’d have is hearsay from the deceased which isn’t good enough for Court.

then just leak it to someone like alex jones. get the names out there.

Tarantino is a closeted cross dresser :eek::eek::eek:gyt. He left many hints in his movies over the years. He's into black men.

LOL. Do you mind expanding on this and giving some examples? I knew there was a reason I liked Qui'in so much, but could never put my finger on it.

Thanks man, would never have known as I dont read that subforum. I figured war room was a better place for topics such as this, as mayberry seems like a lighthearted forum.
Agreed. You get more intellectuals in 'The War Room'. No offence to anyone, but some of the threads on 'Mayberry Lounge' are some of the most stupid shit I've read. Moderators also move the threads around between one and the other.

Yeah. The 'Berry is the dick and fart jokes forum.

Go on your local Megan's law site and see what offenders live in your town. Then see how long they served for the horrific shit they did. Usually it's just a few years. If I wrote the law if you touch or molest a child you go away for life. If it's your own you should be put to death.

In addition to that the DA and prosecutors allow them to plead guilty to lesser charges.

We really need to rewrite these laws that allow pedos to walk away after a couple years.

While I understand what you’re saying, in law school they explain why certain crimes carry the sentences that they do, and part of it is punishment, part of it is deterrence but another part is not going overboard by making the sentence the same as a worse crime, on the basis that one crime will prompt another.

In the case of something like pedophilia, the concern is that if it came with a life sentence already that the perpetrators would likely kill their victims, making it easier to cover their crime while not increasing the risk to them if they were caught.

From the perspective of the criminal, if they’ve just committed the crime that will land them up in prison for life, they may as well not let their victim go.

They go over this in criminal law in first year law school.

Then the system doesn't work. I understand the angle, but a guy in the town over was caught abusing a 2 year old. He received 3 years. That doesn't seem right. If I see him, call me Frank Castle.

I periodically check the PA State Police Megan's law website. You can check by county, zip code. etc. It's shocking to see how many depraved degenerates live virtually everywhere.
If you have children, you should check it to be aware. Be warned however that you're in for a shock.

Has Corey Haim ever said himself that he was sexually abused? Because if not it’s really shitty of Feldman to share that personal information. It’s not his to share /:
Watch this and decide for yourself.

Yeah. The 'Berry is the dick and fart jokes forum.

Too much open racism, cop hate, dem hate, repub hate, Obama hate, trump hate,in the war room the anonymity sherdog provides emboldens a lot of cowards over there to talk cash shit knowing they won't get their ass whipped.

Just a Lot of cowards over there.

Not all but most. 99% would never talk the shit they do about other races, cops whatever to their face irl

I periodically check the PA State Police Megan's law website. You can check by county, zip code. etc. It's shocking to see how many depraved degenerates live virtually everywhere.
If you have children, you should check it to be aware. Be warned however that you're in for a shock.

I do the same thing and people all ways have this dumbass dipshit look on their face when I tell them I home school, or that I don't let my kids ride bikes without me they don't do sleep overs, if you look up helicopter parent there's probably a picture of my face next to the definition

My son had to miss a big wrestling tournament because though I like his coach I can't send my kids off with you to another city

Now being a cop its made me a lil paranoid/hyper vigilant/situationally aware to the point where when we're at chucky cheese I won't let them go to the bathrooms alone

Couldn't imagine some creep touching my kid because I was too lazy to go bike riding or to a public restroom with them

And for those that aren't in law enforcement the amount of creepers, sex offenders,sex traffickers,and pedophiles just from a law enforcement statistics standpoint is staggering to the point of frightening if you're a parent

I know I joke a lot on here but I'm being serious guys if you're a parent

trust no one

Be it a pastor, coach, uncle, teacher doesn't matter become a helicopter and don't let your child get hurt on your watch Be vigilant

What is worse is that the crimes are listed. How are these people let back into society?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back