An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same thing and people all ways have this dumbass dipshit look on their face when I tell them I home school, or that I don't let my kids ride bikes without me they don't do sleep overs, if you look up helicopter parent there's probably a picture of my face next to the definition

My son had to miss a big wrestling tournament because though I like his coach I can't send my kids off with you to another city

Now being a cop its made me a lil paranoid/hyper vigilant/situationally aware to the point where when we're at chucky cheese I won't let them go to the bathrooms alone

Couldn't imagine some creep touching my kid because I was too lazy to go bike riding or to a public restroom with them

And for those that aren't in law enforcement the amount of creepers, sex offenders,sex traffickers,and pedophiles just from a law enforcement statistics standpoint is staggering to the point of frightening if you're a parent

I know I joke a lot on here but I'm being serious guys if you're a parent

trust no one

Be it a pastor, coach, uncle, teacher doesn't matter become a helicopter and don't let your child get hurt on your watch Be vigilant

My wife and I got into such fights over the Church thing. I told her if she thinks my kids are going to anything besides Mass WITH us, she is on crack. I told her I would pull them from the religion entirely if she fought me. This included CCD...Which she ended up teaching. Only way I was ok with it.

1407874863071.png

I do the same thing and people all ways have this dumbass dipshit look on their face when I tell them I home school, or that I don't let my kids ride bikes without me they don't do sleep overs, if you look up helicopter parent there's probably a picture of my face next to the definition

My sin had to miss a big wrestling tournament because though I like his coach I can't send my kids off with you to another city

Now being a cop its made me a lil paranoid/hyper vigilant/situationally aware to the point where when we're at chucky cheese I won't let them go to the bathrooms alone

Couldn't imagine some creep touching my kid because I was too lazy to go bike riding or to a public restroom with them

And for those that aren't in law enforcement the amount of creepers, sex offenders,sex traffickers,and pedophiles just from a law enforcement statistics standpoint is staggering to the point of frightening if you're a parent

I know I joke a lot on here but I'm being serious guys if you're a parent

trust no one

Be it a pastor, coach, uncle, teacher doesn't matter become a helicopter and don't let your child get hurt on your watch Be vigilant
Good advice and you're a good father imo. I used to be what I thought was over protective until I checked the Megan's law site. It freaked me out so much.
I have done pretty much the same routine as you. I've gone to great lengths to look out for my child.
You are right about the amount of sex offenders being staggering. I always had some level of awareness of the issue, but when I checked the Megans law site my jaw dropped. The number of offenders is truly staggering. They're everywhere, in every neighborhood.
Many years ago I had a relationship with a woman who was a psychologist that specialized in therapy for sexual abuse survivors. She worked with children that sometimes had difficulty verbalizing what happened because they were too young and didn't have the knowledge or vocabulary to describe what happened, so she used art therapy and had them draw pictures of what happened. I'll never be able to get those images out of my mind.
The other thing that has always haunted me was being privy to watching taped interviews done with convicted child abuse prisoners by research psychologists. The one guy was being asked about his attraction to children and he said something like this " If they changed the law tomorrow and made it illegal for you to have a relationship with another adult, and made it legal to have a relationship with a child, would you have a relationship with a child, or would you break the law and have a relationship with an adult ? " I'll never forget that.
So anyway yes it's a real horror show out there good for you for looking out for your kids the way you do brother. I wish everyone did the same.

Good advice and you're a good father imo. I used to be what I thought was over protective until I checked the Megan's law site. It freaked me out so much.
I have done pretty much the same routine as you. I've gone to great lengths to look out for my child.
You are right about the amount of sex offenders being staggering. I always had some level of awareness of the issue, but when I checked the Megans law site my jaw dropped. The number of offenders is truly staggering. They're everywhere, in every neighborhood.
Many years ago I had a relationship with a woman who was a psychologist that specialized in therapy for sexual abuse survivors. She worked with children that sometimes had difficulty verbalizing what happened because they were too young and didn't have the knowledge or vocabulary to describe what happened, so she used art therapy and had them draw pictures of what happened. I'll never be able to get those images out of my mind.
The other thing that has always haunted me was being privy to watching taped interviews done with convicted child abuse prisoners by research psychologists. The one guy was being asked about his attraction to children and he said something like this " If they changed the law tomorrow and made it illegal for you to have a relationship with another adult, and made it legal to have a relationship with a child, would you have a relationship with a child, or would you break the law and have a relationship with an adult ? " I'll never forget that.
So anyway yes it's a real horror show out there good for you for looking out for your kids the way you do brother. I wish everyone did the same.

Nothing irritated me more than when my wife and I are accused of being "over protective" I mean I'm always thinking like do you know what day and time we live in ffs?!?!

Yes I'm admittandly a pitbull when it comes to mine.if you're a parent and you're to gd lazy to get out of your comfort zone for the sake of your kids then I don't have any respect for you

In my single days can't tell you how many chicks I had just laid start telling me how an uncle, a moms boyfriend, a stepdad, a coach had molested them

.....like damn near every chick I dated serious or just messing around. So it is what it is man.

Ain't no bullshit happening to my kids on my watch.because killing a motherfucker for hurting one of my kids is the one thing I'd go to prison for without remorse or regret.

That said...I have tremendous inside knowledge about what detectives look for in a missing persons/ homicide investigations.

so I'm reasonably certain I'd get away with permanently disappearing some piece of shit and not getting caught.

No gun, no body, no case

WARNING: While it is pg13, this is not for faint of heart. Documentary interviews a lot of former child stars, parents and gives insight into how the industry takes kids and breaks them.

No network wanted to air it, so it was released for free online, until October 31st.

Here is the back up vimeo link in case YouTube takes it down. For some reason, its not embeddable. You'll have to go to vimeo.

I just watched this last night. There is definitely a group of sick people in the business and many more that know what's going on and do nothing.
To think these are the people that are culturally conditioning our society is truly frightening.

Roman Polanski is one of the worst sex offender, and the Hollywood glorified as a hero....

How disgusting it is....

This guy deserve to get shot in the head with an AK-47 several times.

PS: This is not a trolling message...

My wife and I got into such fights over the Church thing. I told her if she thinks my kids are going to anything besides Mass WITH us, she is on crack. I told her I would pull them from the religion entirely if she fought me. This included CCD...Which she ended up teaching. Only way I was ok with it.

I hate to say this, but it's probably a smart move on your part. I grew up in a big church that also funded a private school. A few years back, the pastor's grandson took a teenage boy across state lines and did some things. I'm 42 and have known that grandson and family for 35 years. There wasn't even a hint that the grandson was even gay, much less a molester. It's unfortunate whenever any parent feels obligated to take a stand like that, but you just never know these days.

Don't believe this is true at all. Leave it to Beaver guys were all normal -- although the dad (Ward) was apparently a grade A dick.

Facts of Life Girls are all fine and lifelong friends.
You don't think Ward was a little hard on the Beaver?

Then the system doesn't work. I understand the angle, but a guy in the town over was caught abusing a 2 year old. He received 3 years. That doesn't seem right. If I see him, call me Frank Castle.
If you see him?

You gon get fack bro.

Has Corey Haim ever said himself that he was sexually abused? Because if not it’s really shitty of Feldman to share that personal information. It’s not his to share /:

I was watching that show The Two Coreys and he did say himself that he was molested/raped. I don't think Feldman got it as bad, and he felt guilty about what happened to Haim. The drama looked pretty genuine and I'm pretty sure it's true.

corey feldman and these other victims just need to man the fuck up and start dropping names. the country will be at their back with full support.

the only thing saying silent does is harm other kids.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it's that easy for a hetero guy to admit he sucked a guys dick, just sayin.

To the TS, Jesse from saved by the bell's career took a dive because of Showgirls which was considered one of the worst movies ever. I't wasn't good but I think it gets more hate than it deserved. She had a little cameo in Any Given Sunday I don't think she fell apart, just her career. That Kelly chick did an interview on Howard Stern a little while back, she started banging dudes older than her at a younger age but I think she hooked up with one of them and she's doing fine also. It's really just Screech that's a wreck.

But I agree with you there is a disease in hollywood.

Woody Allen is currently making a new movie called 'A Rainy Day in New York'. It's about a middle-aged man who likes to sleep with underage girls (yes, really). I wonder if his old pal Roman Polanski will be giving him a helping hand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back