An open secret...Hollywood culture of pedophilia expose

Status
Not open for further replies.
So reading the last article Hollywood is full of Jewish racist rapists who profile their victims via race and age. Looking forward to see them being called nazis.<{anton}>

Hey, guess where pedophilia is in societies across the globe.................... spoiler alert............ everywhere. They are spread out across society and wherever there is wealth and boredom, there is also terrible behavior by psycho/sociopaths that care nothing for "Good and Evil".

Woody Allen is currently making a new movie called 'A Rainy Day in New York'. It's about a middle-aged man who likes to sleep with underage girls (yes, really). I wonder if his old pal Roman Polanski will be giving him a helping hand ?

And WR lefties acted incredulous when we said the push to normalize pedophilia was next after trans rights.

To the TS, Jesse from saved by the bell's career took a dive because of Showgirls which was considered one of the worst movies ever. I't wasn't good but I think it gets more hate than it deserved. She had a little cameo in Any Given Sunday I don't think she fell apart, just her career. That Kelly chick did an interview on Howard Stern a little while back, she started banging dudes older than her at a younger age but I think she hooked up with one of them and she's doing fine also. It's really just Screech that's a wreck.

But I agree with you there is a disease in hollywood.

Google Lisa turtle and see what she looks like now

Woody Allen is currently making a new movie called 'A Rainy Day in New York'. It's about a middle-aged man who likes to sleep with underage girls (yes, really). I wonder if his old pal Roman Polanski will be giving him a helping hand ?

These people aren't content playing games in the dark but have to try and normalize their sickness. Apparently they really see themselves as normal and everyone else havin old fashion values with their mission to enlighten the rest of us. It seems crazy but they will never quit, but hey..

These people aren't content playing games in the dark but have to try and normalize their sickness.
It is a matter of power, I guess, something apesque. They try to normalize their habit for them, the ruling class

...and I just threw up a little in my mouth:(

It will probably win a fucking Oscar.

And WR lefties acted incredulous when we said the push to normalize pedophilia was next after trans rights.
British Labour MP Harriet Harman back in the late 70s/early 80s was legal officer for National Council for Civil Liberties which had links with PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) which was pro paedo activist group :( ?

And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

When you're rich and powerful, you think you're entitled to certain things. Trump thinks he's entitled to grab women "by the pussy" because he's a self proclaimed "star."

And when you're rich and powerful, you can easily brush accusations off to the side and claim the women are just "attention seeking."

Just like people in hollywood ignored the rumours, so did the people who voted in Trump. They ignored the rumours and even accused the women of "seeking attention" and asking "why now are they making these claims."

And people wonder why so many victims choose to stay silent? And when others speak out and they feel it's time to do the same, people then point fingers at them, as if they're jumping on some sexual victim bandwagon.

Good advice and you're a good father imo. I used to be what I thought was over protective until I checked the Megan's law site. It freaked me out so much.
I have done pretty much the same routine as you. I've gone to great lengths to look out for my child.
You are right about the amount of sex offenders being staggering. I always had some level of awareness of the issue, but when I checked the Megans law site my jaw dropped. The number of offenders is truly staggering. They're everywhere, in every neighborhood.
Many years ago I had a relationship with a woman who was a psychologist that specialized in therapy for sexual abuse survivors. She worked with children that sometimes had difficulty verbalizing what happened because they were too young and didn't have the knowledge or vocabulary to describe what happened, so she used art therapy and had them draw pictures of what happened. I'll never be able to get those images out of my mind.
The other thing that has always haunted me was being privy to watching taped interviews done with convicted child abuse prisoners by research psychologists. The one guy was being asked about his attraction to children and he said something like this " If they changed the law tomorrow and made it illegal for you to have a relationship with another adult, and made it legal to have a relationship with a child, would you have a relationship with a child, or would you break the law and have a relationship with an adult ? " I'll never forget that.
So anyway yes it's a real horror show out there good for you for looking out for your kids the way you do brother. I wish everyone did the same.
I applaud you sir....You and @Jack Handy jr are great fathers, and the world needs more like you. I just wanted to let you know, it's good to know there's still parents that are on point. I always spit on the computer screen, when the poor kids that Creepy Uncle Joe (Biden) gets all up on, just sit there with a smile on their face for a photo, when he is whispering disgusting shit to their kids. They heard everything, and never said or did shit about it. These sick fk's are in our Government FFS.

Either way fellas, much respect.

Tarantino is a closeted cross dresser :eek::eek::eek:gyt. He left many hints in his movies over the years. He's into black men.

Wonder how many of these banned posters are now in the Q cult, hunting for satanic pedophiles...and praising Trump as he endorses pedophiles.

fucking kids is the final frontier in sexual depravity

i wish the #metoo movement was more about kids being abused than 40year old rundown actresses complaining about guys asking them out.

Has Corey Haim ever said himself that he was sexually abused? Because if not it’s really shitty of Feldman to share that personal information. It’s not his to share /:
Really? The guy’s dead. What’s the alternative? That you keep his secret and give even more protection to the (alleged) creeps that abused him?

What a weird opinion.

Wonder how many of these banned posters are now in the Q cult, hunting for satanic pedophiles...and praising Trump as he endorses pedophiles.
No Pedo's should be safe.

When you're rich and powerful, you think you're entitled to certain things. Trump thinks he's entitled to grab women "by the pussy" because he's a self proclaimed "star."

And when you're rich and powerful, you can easily brush accusations off to the side and claim the women are just "attention seeking."

Just like people in hollywood ignored the rumours, so did the people who voted in Trump. They ignored the rumours and even accused the women of "seeking attention" and asking "why now are they making these claims."

And people wonder why so many victims choose to stay silent? And when others speak out and they feel it's time to do the same, people then point fingers at them, as if they're jumping on some sexual victim bandwagon.

In this case people accepted a guy that was a womanizer over a lying criminal that was married to the biggest womanizer of all time. People were also so sick of a president that did nothing for 8 years that they were willing to vote in a crude, jerk in hopes he could do something. In some ways they got their wish as he has done more in a short time than Obama did in 2 terms, but at what cost?

Really? The guy’s dead. What’s the alternative? That you keep his secret and give even more protection to the (alleged) creeps that abused him?

What a weird opinion.
Well, Corey Feldman was telling about Haims abuse long before he was dead.

This is a doc about the culture of child hood actors and what they're subjected to to attain fortune and success in Hollywood. Corey Feldman stated that Corey haim was actually raped on the set of one of their movies.

When I was a kid there was a super popular show called saved by the bell. As I've seen their lives play out after the show I oft wondered why seemingly all of them went insane except zach

Lisa turtle is certifiable

Screech is a long prison term waiting to happen

Jessie...I don't know what happened to Jessie after showgirls

Kelly I don't know what happened to Kelly

But with the revelation of how off the fucking hook Harvey Weinstein was I don't think it's a stretch to believe every thing Corey Feldman is saying is accurate..he just won't name names of predators

The Olsen twins are kinda creepy

Leave it to beaver boys we're odd irl

Brady bunch kids were irl disasters

Facts of life girls were kinda train wrecks too

Webster turned out odd

Different strokes all three of them ended badly

I know I'm forgetting a lot but I think it's safe to say that if you're actively trying to shop your kid to Hollywood for tv or movies or even commercials you're doing them a grave dissservise and ironically enough especially if they "hit it big"

Thoughts?

so it looks like you sort of cited evidence that supports a few of the many child actors you named were assaulted/raped. what about the others? we're just assuming that something happened to them because you think they're weird or unsuccessful as adults?

could it not just be that being exposed to unbelievable fame and money as an 8 year old might have powerful effects on you? what about just working your ass off as an 8 year old?

how is this an indictment against ALL of hollywood? can a dozen pastor or priest rapes be an indictment against all of christianity?

so it looks like you sort of cited evidence that supports a few of the many child actors you named were assaulted/raped. what about the others? we're just assuming that something happened to them because you think they're weird or unsuccessful as adults?

could it not just be that being exposed to unbelievable fame and money as an 8 year old might have powerful effects on you? what about just working your ass off as an 8 year old?

how is this an indictment against ALL of hollywood? can a dozen pastor or priest rapes be an indictment against all of christianity?

i don't think what any follower of any religion shames a whole religion by his or her negative actions. if a catholic priests sexually abuses a child that is that mans sin and issue Jesus instructed his followers to treat others how you want to be treated, be meek, humble, clothe the widow and orphan, feed the poor, heal the sick.

if a Christian decides to do any sin then there is a natural consequence to not following Jesus' example.

remember God Yahweh gave us free will what we do with it is up to us. when you get saved that doesn't not make you a robot. you can still follow the lusts of the flesh and commit adultery, over eat, be a drunken fool, use street drugs, kill people whatever.

a born again Christina like all humans IMHO are bad or give in to their sin nature because it requires no discipline.

discipline and the ability to say no to oneself is the hardest thing in all of humanity to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back