Anastasia Yankova is a dime piece

ivanka-trump-hot-16-763x1024.jpg

Last edited:
She's nice but doesn't look so in that clip. Caked in facepaint

Fuck her. She is some sort of white nationalist

Have an actual source for this, or is this something you pulled out of your ass to mindlessly insult a fighter?

I mention this since I'm Russian myself, and damn near no one in Russia, even the most extreme people of either political persuasion, can be described as "white nationalist". Russian nationalist or even Russian imperialist, perhaps, but not white nationalist.

Which leads me to believe you made it up.

Sure is, but the shertards will rather foam over Rose Namajumas with hair like she's some kind of 10.

Eh, I'm not very impressed with either her looks or fighting ability.

I know many Americans go gaga over any Russian (dyed) blonde, but she would be considered nothing special walking down any streets of Moskva. And her tattoos look particularly hideous.

As far as her fighting ability goes, she looked horrendous against Kate Jackson. Zero grappling ability of any kind.

Have an actual source for this, or is this something you pulled out of your ass to mindlessly insult a fighter?

I mention this since I'm Russian myself, and damn near no one in Russia, even the most extreme people of either political persuasion, can be described as "white nationalist". Russian nationalist or even Russian imperialist, perhaps, but not white nationalist.

Which leads me to believe you made it up.
She is sponsored by a neonazi clothing brand in Russia. She also made her debut with them. The same clothing brand has been adopted by racist groups in the States. She has been caught posting hitler stuff on her instagram. She is willing to take the sponsorship money and go live in Thailand to study many forms of martial arts that isn't white.

She is sponsored by a neonazi clothing brand in Russia.

This sounds like more lies and bullshit. No one hates Nazis more than Russians do, on account of having 27+ million people murdered by them.

Do you have a genuine link about her clothing brand and her being aware of and supporting their views, not just you screaming "NAZI! NAZI! NAZI!" and hoping people will believe you?

NoSmilez said:
She has been caught posting hitler stuff on her instagram.

Again, do you have a source for any of this?

NoSmilez said:
She is willing to take the sponsorship money and go live in Thailand to study many forms of martial arts that isn't white.

Which would indicate the precise opposite of your claim.

This sounds like more lies and bullshit. No one hates Nazis more than Russians do, on account of having 27+ million murdered by them.

Do you have a genuine link about her clothing brand and her being aware of and supporting their views, not just you screaming "NAZI! NAZI! NAZI!" and hoping people will believe you?

Again, do you have a source for any of this?

Which would indicate the precise opposite of your claim.
Go google it. This has been out for a while already. It's not some secret and many mma outlets have reported on this. Next thing you are going to tell me that 1488 on their t-shirt stands for something else.

Go google it. This has been out for a while already. It's not some secret and many mma outlets have reported on this. Next thing you are going to tell me that 1488 on their t-shirt stands for something else.

The only thing I found was a story as baseless as any of your accusations.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/3/...ies-affiliation-to-neo-nazi-mma-apparel-brand

She hasn't had any contact with White Rex since her first fight in 2013, isn't sponsored by them, and categorically denies believing in any of their ideology. The Instagram shit is even dumber. Basically, she posted a cartoon of Hitler looking sad to describe her present mood. Literally nothing else. Five years ago. Once.

By that logic, Mel Brooks is the worst Neo-Nazi imaginable for presenting Hitler in a funny manner in The Producers.

No wonder you were too embarrassed to link to any of this "evidence" on here. It exposes how full of shit your claims are.

Back