And another one gone- Star Wars author Chuck Wendig says he was fired by Marvel over ‘vulgar’ tweets

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
....and for basically making harsh, almost threatening tweets, a lot of cursing, calling fans who don't like his LGBT character "the fucking Empire"

0a22ef9a5035b097b3523b5e124fe848.png

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-fires-star-wars-writer-chuck-wendig-1151966

Good thing Marvel is a lot smarter than Lucasfilm. Marvel knows insulting your fanbase is a horrible business move. Lucasfilm just lets their employees call the SW fans all kinds of names like "manbabies" or "butthurt fanboys"

Disney hurry up and fire Kathleen Kennedy !
It's amazing how many people are working in Disney who actively hate their audience

Who....is he talking to? Dude seems to have a screw loose.

He's just throwing out all the leftist buzzwords hoping to find support from thst base.

Unfoetunately for him he's a white male. There's no shelter there for him.

Lol @ that article. It tries to hint this is somehow related to the fact he wrote a gay character and tries to make it out to seem like it's Ben Shapiro's fault.

How do people read that tripe?

He's just throwing out all the leftist buzzwords hoping to find support from thst base.

Unfoetunately for him he's a white male. There's no shelter there for him.
2f8717962f2a9e0da817e0518956a06a.jpg

Idiot didn't know he wasn't a female minority to get away with such thing.

He went full SJW. He should have said he was gender fluid first, to get some of that PC protection.
I hope he can still afford to fill his fridge with Soy and kale and gluten free treats until he finds another gig.

Disney hurry up and fire Kathleen Kennedy !
It's amazing how many people are working in Disney who actively hate their audience
I think instead, people just need to get over a franchise that's forty years old and hasn't had good new ideas since 1983.

I think instead, people just need to get over a franchise that's forty years old and hasn't had good new ideas since 1983.
Well, I basically have. SW is basically dead to me now. I even liked a lot of the comics and books. But the new movies are insultingly bad

Well, I basically have. SW is basically dead to me now. I even liked a lot of the comics and books. But the new movies are insultingly bad
TFA was a fun retread and Daisy Ridley was charismatic and emotes well.
It's just unsatisfying writing and story arc, with too many subplots and characters.

They just need another straight ahead fantasy adventure.

Who....is he talking to? Dude seems to have a screw loose.

Just a typical SJW. He is really talking to the other SJWs, basically making a speech against a boogeyman to impress the other SJWs and get retweets in solidarity.

TFA was a fun retread and Daisy Ridley was charismatic and emotes well.
It's just unsatisfying writing and story arc, with too many subplots and characters.

They just need another straight ahead fantasy adventure.
Yep . It was ok in a mindless popcorn movie. But it was too busy and it didn't know where it was going, nor what it'd do once it got there

Back