And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

Post on your real account.

They arent wrong.

Woodley has been guilty of race-baiting in the past prior to the Wonderboy fights, but he’s 100% in the right here. Whether Colby is acting or not is irrelevant he comes off as a racist bigot

Easiest way to get out of being seen as rustled. Just throw racist out there.
Meh, it's the America we live in.

The first to yell someone racist is the one is racist or race baiting are the Racist ones. Really think Woodley has hate for whites.

This comment here is the personification of Sherdogs race relations. If you say something is racist then you are racist.

It makes more sense as to why people say everything isn't racist, they don't wanna get called racist...

Wtf people?

If wearing glasses is a race does that mean people who wear sunglasses are culturally appropriating?

Colby has done his best to make everyone hate him setting up tyron to be the perfect "white" knight but i feel like hes already beginning to fuck by turning on his racism sprinkler. A lot of Colbys persona is obviously not him.Tyron could make the most hated guy ever the fan favorite in this fight just by being himself.

Basically after seeing Colbys pace vs Rda i dont see Tyron being able to keep up. If Colby can with stand tyrons power and get him tired early i believe he can win. Thats a big if though cause no one has been able to really take flush shots from Tyron. I hate both these guys.

Colby has done his best to make everyone hate him setting up tyron to be the perfect "white" knight but i feel like hes already beginning to fuck by turning on his racism sprinkler. A lot of Colbys persona is obviously not him.Tyron could make the most hated guy ever the fan favorite in this fight just by being himself.

Basically after seeing Colbys pace vs Rda i dont see Tyron being able to keep up. If Colby can with stand tyrons power and get him tired early i believe he can win. Thats a big if though cause no one has been able to really take flush shots from Tyron. I hate both these guys.

I love how everyone is talking about Colby's "pace", just because he was able to desperately push a smaller fighter against the cage for 5 rounds.

You're about to see what happens when he faces an opponent his size, who he's not going to push around.

Last edited:
Wood is given the perfect opponent to build his brand and fanbase so he can actually get money fights and he is fucking his career up the ass.

You can look back on my post history...I've stated many times that Woodley needs an opponent that even HE will look good against as far as outside the cage goes.

All his manager needed to do was tell him to walk softly and carry a big ass stick when fight time comes.

It's almost like he self sabotages his career.

He can use this asshole to springboard himself into more lucrative contracts and fights...Yet he shits the bed.

It's sad how he is letting his chip on his shoulder fucking with his wallet...Which he is always talking about making bigger.

Counter productive much?

Cryron is hyper triggered already, he said Colby wasn't going to do shit and now that he did, Cryron is panicing that he might actually have to move around and fight for once and stop trying to set world records for lowest strikes.

tenor.gif

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

images

Yeah, lets discuss fake personas and gimmicks we think fighters should adopt. Isnt that what MMA is all about?

I don't want colby or tyron to win, I'm not paying for a tiny chance of double ko

Yeah, lets discuss fake personas and gimmicks we think fighters should adopt. Isnt that what MMA is all about?
Look around. Yes. Purist wont be happy with the future of mma.

I love how everyone is talking about Colby's "pace", just because he was able to desperately push a smaller fighter against the cage for 5 rounds.

You're about to see what happens when he faces an opponent his size, who he's not going to push around.

Spin that bullshit size difference right on out of here. Both guys stepped on the scale at 169lb. Giant weight cutters don't cut to a pound under.

Back