And in weird news: Head of a small S.Asian Islamic sect bans Western toilets

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Saw this on Reddit world news. Thought to myself, how weird.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...bohra-chief/article22277423.ece?homepage=true

-

This should NOT be seen as representative of Muslims or Shia. This guy is the spiritual head of a small South Asian Shia sect, the Bohras. Remember that female genital mutilation case in Michigan like a year or so ago, the Muslim doctor responsible in that case was also a Bohra. In their sect of Islam, FGM is halal. Based on some very topical reading on this sect, they are a small wealthy insular sect in the India/Pakistan region that have their own mosques and keep themselves apart from the Muslims masses.

So , the religious head of this sect banned Western style toilets , saying it is Alien to their culture. He sent men to enforce his decree. Resulting in Bohra families having to open their houses to be checked for Western style commodes. 1 woman called the police when these 'enforcers' entered her house to make her comply.

So I wonder if this Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (religious head honcho) makes do without: refrigerators, automobiles, electric appliances, computers, telephone, gas appliances, western medicine etc...

poor poor citizens of that country...

Urine for it now....

get it?? get it?? Urine for it now??? get it?

Piece of ShitOfPeace

Just baby steps until the go Full Pakistan and shit in the streets.

hqdefault.jpg

Holy shit, this is outrageous. Why aren't we drone striking these pieces of shit???

Saw this on Reddit world news. Thought to myself, how weird.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...bohra-chief/article22277423.ece?homepage=true

-

This should NOT be seen as representative of Muslims or Shia. This guy is the spiritual head of a small South Asian Shia sect, the Bohras. Remember that female genital mutilation case in Michigan like a year or so ago, the Muslim doctor responsible in that case was also a Bohra. In their sect of Islam, FGM is halal. Based on some very topical reading on this sect, they are a small wealthy insular sect in the India/Pakistan region that have their own mosques and keep themselves apart from the Muslims masses.

So , the religious head of this sect banned Western style toilets , saying it is Alien to their culture. He sent men to enforce his decree. Resulting in Bohra families having to open their houses to be checked for Western style commodes. 1 woman called the police when these 'enforcers' entered her house to make her comply.

So I wonder if this Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (religious head honcho) makes do without: refrigerators, automobiles, electric appliances, computers, telephone, gas appliances, western medicine etc...

Well, to be fair, muslim majority countries are all toilets and you don't put a infidel toilet inside a pedoverse toilet. Let's be civil here.

So now how am I supposed to tell one muslim apart from an Indian?

but I don't drink and don't people mess up going to a regular toilet drunk anyway
People miss throwing up into one...

Never seen someone have to take a shit drunk and not sit down on one properly.

Those squat toilets seem unhygienic, cause imagine that some of the poop is going to get sprayed onto the lip of the toilet where your feet are placed.

Back