And in weird news: Head of a small S.Asian Islamic sect bans Western toilets

Those squat toilets seem unhygienic, cause imagine that some of the poop is going to get sprayed onto the lip of the toilet where your feet are placed.

I lived in Asia for about two years and managed to avoid squat toilets for most of it. There was this one time I was having stomach issues and had to use a public squat toilet. Aside from the fact that it was a public toilet, it was an amazing experience. Squatting to poop is for sure how God intended it. It was like I'd spent my whole life eating vegetarian beef and was eating steak for the first time. There was a bit of spray, but nothing crazy that I remember.

Got one of those informercial squat stool things once I got back to the states, but I feel like a proper squatty is still a bit superior.

I lived in Asia for about two years and managed to avoid squat toilets for most of it. There was this one time I was having stomach issues and had to use a public squat toilet. Aside from the fact that it was a public toilet, it was an amazing experience. Squatting to poop is for sure how God intended it. It was like I'd spent my whole life eating vegetarian beef and was eating steak for the first time. There was a bit of spray, but nothing crazy that I remember.

Got one of those informercial squat stool things once I got back to the states, but I feel like a proper squatty is still a bit superior.

Don't you think though that if someone was having diarrhea, some of that crap is going to get on the commode's lip. The design is such that is is unavoidable.

And squatting soo close to the porcelain where the poop falls into , is just eww. With a regular toilet, the poop is falling into water, that then gets flushed away. There is no standing water in those squat toilets.

Lol, they're not against western technology, just western toilets because Mohammed actually teaches people how to shit in the Hadith. And a bunch of other ridiculous things.

Piece of ShitOfPeace

Just baby steps until the go Full Pakistan and shit in the streets.

hqdefault.jpg
that’s India

get your subcontinents right you racist

Holy shit, this is outrageous. Why aren't we drone striking these pieces of shit???
Agree. Any place that puts religion or tradition before logic should be nuked at this point

You have a bath tub right . . .

<Fedor23>

Had you never taken a crap in the woods? That is how god intended.

Don't you think though that if someone was having diarrhea, some of that crap is going to get on the commode's lip. The design is such that is is unavoidable.

And squatting soo close to the porcelain where the poop falls into , is just eww. With a regular toilet, the poop is falling into water, that then gets flushed away. There is no standing water in those squat toilets.

Also how does one read a newspaper while hovering?

Also it must be difficult for old people with bad knees.

Back