• Start date
D

Deleted member 535377

DFS kickboxing. Poland.

April '18.

My phone has lost the link :/

Source is DFS Instagram page.

He also had a MMA fight 10 weeks ago:

Glad JLB wasn't afraid to get back in to an MMA bout after all of that time. I wonder if there was any thought that he was gonna beat his opponent and hoped to feed him? He looked relatively sharp but Roque had a beautiful scarf to finish that.

8l5ndxroa2sz.jpg

He will fight (former) KSW HW Champ Marcin Rozalski

I endorse DFS Kickboxing. Last time they had English commentary and a free decent quality stream that even re-played after it was over in case you missed anything.

btw. Rozalski is also an animal rights activist.
He even burned a number in his head because of this.

but probably not the most intelligent man on earth,too

He also had a MMA fight 10 weeks ago:

i dont understand why a 44 years old kickboxer goes into an MMA ring. thats kinda stupid. the steroids will help him to get into shape but it will not give him wretsling skills to avoid the takedown. he will not get any effective use of his striking, because the TDD sucks so hard, that even a fat fuck takes him to the ground and chokes him out.

that looks like the first years of the UFC where every striker kinda got destroyed by any wrestler/jiu jitsu fighter.

i dont understand why a 44 years old kickboxer goes into an MMA ring. thats kinda stupid. the steroids will help him to get into shape but it will not give him wretsling skills to avoid the takedown. he will not get any effective use of his striking, because the TDD sucks so hard, that even a fat fuck takes him to the ground and chokes him out.

that looks like the first years of the UFC where every striker kinda got destroyed by any wrestler/jiu jitsu fighter.

It's a simple answer: Money

I always liked Le Banner's style - formally, is he considered a karate guy with boxing? His style/tactics looks kinda dutch.

How come he never managed to win K1?

It's a simple answer: Money

Not really. Le Banner can make a lot more money in other ways than fighting a MMA fight at his age in such an organisation.

The guy plays in movies, you see him on TV shows, adverts, and he can probably get quite a bit of money from coaching and doing seminars.

The reality is Le Banner loves fighting and doesn't want to hang them up.

Last edited:
I always liked Le Banner's style - formally, is he considered a karate guy with boxing? His style/tactics looks kinda dutch.

How come he never managed to win K1?

His father was a semi professional boxer who was known for his aggressive style, so he learnt a lot from him. Le Banner always wanted to box but his mum was against it (especially considering the damage her husband had accumulated through boxing) so he couldn't compete in boxing until he was 18. So even though Le Banner did Judo when very young and then Kyokushin in his teenage years, his style is much more boxing and kickboxing based. He completely switched to boxing and kickboxing at age 18.

He was close to winning a K-1 WGP a few times and got in the finals a couple of times but somehow never managed to get the win. He's probably the most talented K-1 fighter not to have won a K-1 WGP.

Last edited:
Back