And LeBanner is back...

• Thread starter Deleted member 535377
  • Start date

another fight booked. so he's fighting april, may and july.

{<doc}

as long as he is fighting against semi retired dudes or low-mid lvls i am good with it

JLB maybe wanting to buy a new fancy car or something

Also he loves to fight,if he isnt on a dangerous matchup for a man of this age i think he should get all he can get

8l5ndxroa2sz.jpg

He will fight (former) KSW HW Champ Marcin Rozalski
I thought that was Cody Garbrandt for a moment

as long as he is fighting against semi retired dudes or low-mid lvls i am good with it

JLB maybe wanting to buy a new fancy car or something

Also he loves to fight,if he isnt on a dangerous matchup for a man of this age i think he should get all he can get

JLB net worth is huge. He does not need money https://marriedbiography.com/jerome-le-banner-biography/

Hm, I found this to confirm his vast wealth... This is not the article I read a few years back stating he was worth 775 million but oh well. JLB is just the last of a dying breed of warriors

Jlb, proper fighting man

Dragging it out too much now though

LeBanner is injured and Peter Graham will replace him.
Rozalski already lost to Graham once in MMA

Btw. They let LeBanner fly over to Poland, to see if the injury is real.

LeBanner is injured and Peter Graham will replace him... They let LeBanner fly over to Poland, to see if the injury is real.

Out of all the fighters out there I really can't imagine Lebanner faking injuries to dodge a fight. He's never done it and he's the kind of guy who would rather fight injured rather than pulling out. It's quite funny that they decided to check if he was indeed injured.

Hoost broke Lebanner's arm on the 2001 final (or 2002) when I believe Lebanner reached his best prime.
After that he was never the same, the injuries came back, he did manage a few good runs at the WGP but he either got his arm broken again or faced Semmy Schilt who was the GOAT.

Check my HL "K-1 Kings The Champions" on yt if you want a highlight of all K1 finals. You'll see Lebanner's journey

horrible break too wasn’t it? I seem to remember it being broken and then he took several more kicks to the same exact spot.

Back