• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

... and McGregor defends his belt easily!

KYS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A couple of hours ago Conor THE NOTORIOUS McGregor won a LW title bout against Daghestani top talent Khabib THE EAGLE Nurmagomedov. Not surprisingly, the official decision claims Khabib was submitted „via terror“ in the very first round of their encounter.

In the very same fight, THE NOTORIOUS also defeated Michael YO MAMA Chiesa via docor stoppage due to a severe cut.

Max Holloway was blessed to be in the hotel: he can keep his paper FW belt.

Khabib "rosa parks" nurmagomedovs
Tough guy stock just dropped big time lol

TS has a very good point there.

No way Conor weighed in with that giant bike rack though.

TS is suffering from a serious case of manletitis

'No one can fuck up their career as bad as I have' -Jon Jones

'Hold my cocaine' -Conor McGregor

A couple of hours ago Conor THE NOTORIOUS McGregor won a LW title bout against Daghestani top talent Khabib THE EAGLE Nurmagomedov. Not surprisingly, the official decision claims Khabib was submitted „via terror“ in the very first round of their encounter.

In the very same fight, THE NOTORIOUS also defeated Michael YO MAMA Chiesa via docor stoppage due to a severe cut.

And people wonder why the world is fucked up...becuase of clowns like conor and T.S ..

Khabib was smarter then conor here..simple as that..conor blew it big time..nothing gangster about what he did..

DaDM5kUUwAEjAlA.jpg:large

Flawless Victory​

And people wonder why the world is fucked up...becuase of clowns like conor and T.S ..

Khabib was smarter then conor here..simple as that..conor blew it big time..nothing gangster about what he did..
Yeah no, khabitch wasnt "smart" when he and his team cornered Artem byself was he?
Your boy got exposed

Yeah no, khabitch wasnt "smart" when he and his team cornered Artem byself was he?
Your boy got exposed

Is that why khabib is fighting for the LW belt on saturday and your boy is probably going to be up to his eyes in law suits and court dates for the rest of 2018?

Khabib isnt my boy..i was pulling for tony and now max..but all three are better then conor as they can beat him and most importantly they show up and fight in the cage ..not just stay ready and sell chicken

It is beyond my understanding how people don't recognize Conor beating 2 top LW's in one night.

That's like defending his belt twice!!!

Back