And people say Daley belongs in the ufc lol

TS watching Fitch fight for the first time. Cute

Daley is like a 9 year old mentally when he starts to lose. The guy has serious issues.

To think Daley was hoping this win would help him renegotiate his Bellator contract... FAIL.

I think that’s why bellator put Fitch in, to weaken his bargaining power. Good stand up but very low fighter iq. Fitch wanted to take him down, that’s all he can do. What does Daley do? Throw wild punches so he’s easy to take down. Brilliant

Fitch got punished for derailing Erick Silva before it was the fashionable thing to do.

Calling him a cast off as if it had anything to do with his status is willfully ignorant.

While Daley isn't entirely innocent for that awful fight, Fitch hasn't changed in over 10 years. Once again he had dominant positions on a fighter who had simply given up for 9 minutes and didn't bother doing something, anything even slightly entertaining outside his weak 'look ref I'm staying active' arm punches. Would a choke attempt hurt? Would putting any actual power in those punches hurt? I'm not saying Fitch should have given Daley chances to get up but just do something interesting. Give me a reason to be a fan.

The sad truth is Fitch likely would do that to any fighter with mediocre wrestling, including some good UFC fighters but I don't have the time or patience for fighters like him anymore. Even though I do enjoy MMA to see who the best fighters are, Fitch's lack of action is just too much.

Bad move by Bellator signing a guy who has a good chance of doing exactly that to some of their top upcoming talent while offering very little in return.

I expect him to be the one to dismantle the MVP hype train exactly like this. Yep, an interesting, exciting, unique, popular young fighters hype train will go out with a wimper, not a bang, that would be a terrible thing for this sport.

TLDR: Life is too short to watch Jon Fitch fight.

TLDR: Life is too short to watch Jon Fitch fight.

But long enough for you to write a fucking novel about why you wont watch Fitch fights, right after you just watched him fight? Stop being a bundle of sticks.

yep what can MVP do vs Fitch???????/

also Daley screaming is a precedent to me... ive never seen anyone complain like daley did today!!!

Fitch will dominate most WWs. The Daley fight was just as expected. It doesn’t mean Daley will not be a top 10 ufc fighter.

You put in Daley in there with someone like Darren Till, I wouldn't be so sure that Till wouldn't get KO'd.

Daley has a good chin and a dynamite of a left hand. You make one mistake and it's game over.

Daley is definately UFC material, but not a championship level fighter. He is dangerous against people who can't take him down, but when they do, he looks terrible more often than not.
I mean, he beat Larkin who was (is?) a Top 10 WW, but then got grapplefucked against fighters like Fitch or Yakovlev. Styles make fights is a term that is often thrown around and it fits perfectly when it comes to Daley.

Daley is such a sore loser but the tirade was fucking hilarious and made the fight worthwhile. Fitch is boring as fuck but very effective with what he does.

Skill wise both of them are definitely still UFC level.

Both he and Fitch belong in the ufc. Jon Fitch grapplefucked Jake Shield a year or two ago. GRAPPLEFUCKED JAKE SHIELDS. Damn some of yall are some shitpoopy negative bastards

Not been watching Bellator, I'm assuming he got wrestlefucked like predicted?
he did, and at the end he was whining to the camera while getting nailed by the weakest ground and pound in history. it was really funny and cemented his reputation as pussy extraordinaire.

Fitch got punished for derailing Erick Silva before it was the fashionable thing to do.

Calling him a cast off as if it had anything to do with his status is willfully ignorant.
erick silva still has plenty of time to bounce back, hes probably the best young prospect in the ufc as of now.

he did, and at the end he was whining to the camera while getting nailed by the weakest ground and pound in history. it was really funny and cemented his reputation as pussy extraordinaire.

Thing is, if Daley was being hurt rather than frustrated, he wouldn’t be able to complain and whinge. He was saying “yeah great fight to watch this is”, “everyone’s really gonna love watching Bellator” and then he started booing.

Fitch made it look like he hasn’t improved at all since the Koscheck fight. Awkward.

Back