AND THE NEW UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOORLD ...

I'm a big fan of Shogun but come on this got to be a troll job. I don't even like this chance this fight against Volkan in fact I don't like his chances against Rockhold. Gus already beaten him if they fight again it will be worse.

Shit why not? The fight game is evolving, it is advancing.

People need to realize MMA is starting become what it was meant to be.

See you just have to start thinking of Champs as politicians, or publicly elected leaders/mascots. It's finally the future.

Shogun is very cool, he's nostalgic, very comfortable with interviews and crowds. Always down to take a pic with a fan and his twitter is pretty active.

So he would be a very solid choice to be chosen as champion. But at the end of day and all bias aside, it's going to come down to the likes and fightpass subscriptions so if Shogun really believes he still has what it takes to be champ he better dig deep and get those official t-shirts flying off the shelves.

jon-jones-shogun-soccer-kick-ufc-128.gif

Kenny here,

It has been proven now that Jon Jones is steroid head so maybe Shogun didn't use steroids. It's kind of not fair.

I’d love it every bit as much as JDS getting the HW belt back. Sadly it’s about as realistic...

Back