"And with that...I'm gone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JagWar, we've missed you.

latest

Who is the rogue mod who has put this back into heavies twice only for another mod to wasteland it?

This worked out for the best. The Irish emo is back, and him being gone allows him to return as a respected member of the community. And I by respected I mean tolerated, like that drunk uncle that makes you roll your eyes when he stumbles in, drunk already, but dammit, he is family

This worked out for the best. The Irish emo is back, and him being gone allows him to return as a respected member of the community. And I by respected I mean tolerated, like that drunk uncle that makes you roll your eyes when he stumbles in, drunk already, but dammit, he is family

Absolutely. We should welcome our family member back properly by bringing thread back to the heavies.

He's all fat and splashing with the children in the kiddie pool while all the adults look at him in a mixture of embarrassment and regret that they're related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back