Anderoid silva striking defense was never elite or great(proof inside)

Well that's history rewrote for me, a compelling argument

tenor.gif

He didn't sway or duck correctly. Dude would move his whole back rather than bend his knees

So this 1 gif where he dodge 3 strikes somehow prove his striking defense was elite?Stats don't lie
They do because lots of shots he took he allowed his opponents to land. How bout you actually watch the fights.

Man these new fans are embarrassing, going by stats instead if actually watching fights lmao.

eat a sack of baby dicks TS

They do because lots of shots he took he allowed his opponents to land. How bout you actually watch the fights.
Lol you can't be serious... like wheres the proof?
This guy with yet another Anderson bashing thread?

Why haven’t mods banned this troll yet?

This guy literally bashaed Andy in another thread he created yesterday

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-rounded-fighter-than-anderoid-silva.3686747/

Are Sherdog mods Anderson haters too?
bashing /= debunking misconception

Man these new fans are embarrassing, going by stats instead if actually watching fights lmao.
I actually watch all silva fight before I post this thread.
Also stats don't lie.like it or not :)

Lol you can't be serious... like wheres the proof?

bashing /= debunking misconception
You are lucky Sherdog mods are Anderson haters or else you would have been banned for fighter bashing months ago.

You are lucky Sherdog mods are Anderson haters or else you would have been banned for fighter bashing months ago.
So where's the bashing ? I actually provide proof unlike all those poster above me.

What the fuck does striking defense even mean?!? he dodges or blocks 62% of strikes thrown at him? These fight metric numbers are absolute bullshit i hope u know that.

Actually yea ts your right, silva sucks and he has always sucked, at 62% he was everyones punching bag. how in the fuck did he ever get a title shot and how did he ever beat franklin for the belt?! lol

His defense was good but extremely overrated - much like Aldo’s head movement.

Steroids don't give you impeccable timing, precision, and technique bruh....

It's not like he was going Brock Lesnar on guys, he was a skinny guy who mastered the art of the KO, just accept it

Back