Anderson’s losses against Weidman not aging well

Shut up dude, Anderson was clowning and got caught the first time and the second time his fucking leg broke midfight. All of weidmans losses have been against top competition.

Compared to your bum ass getting subbed by a 115lb girl. Fuck TS.
Man I feel bad for TS. Their admittance of such an event happening and telling Sherdog of all places is a literal Chappelle skit of "When keeping it real goes wrong."

I've got nothing against Anderson... aside from PEDs. legend of sport.

But he clowned in every fight prior and didn't get KO'd. Also, his leg didn't break itself.
I defended both guys, Anderson clowning was just part of an Anderson fight. And the leg break is an accident like any fighter breaking their hand or arm or leg in a fight. Its unfortunate but part of sports

Girl%20kicking%20guy's%20ass.gif

This is certainly interesting.

IIRC (but it's been nearly a dozen years, Christ almighty), Lutter was winning the fight and had Silva mounted with G&P before he gassed out.

Silva's been on the receiving end of a few lucky breaks (no pun intended). Coté's knee going out, Sonnen letting himself get caught in a triangle when he was minutes away from winning, Sonnen not complaining about the shorts grab and his spinning back fist in the rematch,

Lutter was too out of shape to finish the arm bar that he had Anderson in.

It was basically signed and sealed, it just never got delivered because he rolled over (more flopped) wrong.

I don't think the Cote fight would have been much different as Cote wasn't winning but the Lutter and the Shael I fights definitely would have changed up Anderson's ride if they had gone just slightly different.

So how about Hendricks

Or Condit

Nick fought like once since they fought

20/20 hindsight bro congrats

Weidman’s downfall really questioning Silva’s legacy in hindsight IMO. Weidman has shown to be an average fighter and not a “generational talent” as we once thought he was. I think this reinforces what MMA scholars have been preaching all along in that Silva fought below average fighters throughout his whole career and that his accomplishments should not be held to the same regard as the likes of GSP who fought killers throughout his whole career.

What does Silva losing to Weidman have to do with the beating Yoel put on Weidman? I need to know how yoel’s Performance or Luke’s performance vs Teh Chris suddenly diminish Silva’s 16 win streak.

If it was easy they would all be doing it.

<seedat>

MMA math my sherbro

Shut up dude, Anderson was clowning and got caught the first time and the second time his fucking leg broke midfight. All of weidmans losses have been against top competition.

Compared to your bum ass getting subbed by a 115lb girl. Fuck TS.
terrible fight iq

I defended both guys, Anderson clowning was just part of an Anderson fight. And the leg break is an accident like any fighter breaking their hand or arm or leg in a fight. Its unfortunate but part of sports
That leg break was no accident!

garbage thread why don't you go revise your own history..

You know what they say...the older you get, the more you age.

Getting caught clowning is what makes his first loss in UFC so hilarious because his idiot fans were so sure he'd be super serious in the rematch and win.
Started throwing them sloppy ass leg kicks and his leg exploded.
Twice the clown shit, twice the Ls.

Weidman’s downfall really questioning Silva’s legacy in hindsight IMO. Weidman has shown to be an average fighter and not a “generational talent” as we once thought he was. I think this reinforces what MMA scholars have been preaching all along in that Silva fought below average fighters throughout his whole career and that his accomplishments should not be held to the same regard as the likes of GSP who fought killers throughout his whole career.
I think Chris got lucky in the first fight anybody is an idiot to believe otherwise. Who couldnt Chris beat that night if the opponent chose to be clown of the night with your hands at your waist side? Then Silva ate a shot to the chin and sometimes one is all it takes to loosen it up for the future...RIGHT CHUCK LIDDELL?
Then the rematch, sure... Silva got rocked in the clinch but again he decided to act like a dummy in the first fight and his jaw isnt the same. Second round...boom Silva breaks his leg...Chris got lucky due to a freak accident. "NO WAY CHRIS TRAINED THAT CHECK KICK TO DO THAT, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN" Yeah...alright

Weidman then went on to beat all guys over or close to 40 and Gastelum who almost put him away lol

Weidman > overrated

Agreed.

He looked better than he's ever looked in the first round and a half against Jacare IMO.

Jacare gritted it out though.

Yeah he was winning until he got KO'd again..

I usually bash AndRoid fans but you got tapped by a 115lb women so you dont have the right to talk about anything related to MMA.

Back