Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

I know Anderson's lovers will hate this- but when i think of Anderson, the things that pop up are two failed PED tests, and him being knocked out by Weidman, after showboating. Sadly, his legacy has been tarnished by his two failed tests, whether his fans agree or not. He and Jones are out of the GOAT conversation; just like Lance Armstrong in cycling, or Barry Bonds in baseball. You cannot have PED users and drug cheats in that conversation. It is between Fedor and GSP. Mighty Mouse will be in that conversation in another year or so.

Last edited:
So, can we use that same logic to say Sonnen, Belfort, Hendo and Franklin weren't that good because they lost to a middleweight?!

Huh, huh. Can we? huh. Can we?
It's not the same logic at all. All that would prove is that MW is a harder division...

<Huh2>

The guy is a cheat, whatever he did has been wiped clean with roids.

It's not the same logic at all. All that would prove is that MW is a harder division...
Well, I've been yanking your chain a bit. But then again - if you haven't read
"... he wasn't that good because he lost to middleweight" on Sherdog at least 10,000 times, I have to wonder if you have really been paying attention.

Have you? huh. huh. Have you?

<Huh2><Huh2>

Last edited:
No. You asked me my opinion on that article and I told you.

Almost all of Anderson's top wins were over known PED users. What is your opinion on that?

They're all frauds like Anderson, pretty simple. But Anderson went further and talked about how cheaters should be kicked out of the sport forever LOL. He's gigantic hypocrite. Your opinions on that?

They're all frauds like Anderson, pretty simple. But Anderson went further and talked about how cheaters should be kicked out of the sport forever LOL. He's gigantic hypocrite. Your opinions on that?
<YeahOKJen>

Here's another source from mmajunkie.com, still fake news though right?

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/ufcs-anderson-silva-positive-steroid-tests-should-mean-no-more-fights

Here's another article, ie nail in his/your coffin. Notice how he's speaking PERFECT english.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/anderson-silva-in-october-steroid-use-should-mean-no-more-fights

=)

62798C9E-DCB1-4759-AB89-218BC6E14B5C.jpeg

BOjCM6OCUAAn1s2.jpg

All frauds? Everyone is a fraud. The whole sport is a fraud. And you came in here and got a yellow card in two days.

You are a fraud.

McGregor had 14 finishes during a 15 fight streak. 93% finish rate.
But, Anderson's finish rate includes many, many belt defenses. So..still greatest of all time.

LOLLL Not even a Weidman fan but thanks, let's me post this. I don't think Weidman is that great and he still dethroned a roided Anderson.

Also,

He dethroned an aging fighter. That's bound to happen to every fighter.

Back