Anderson says he could make 179lbs for a fight Vs Conor.

Solution to Anderson and GSP calling out smaller fighters: Anderson and GSP just fight each other.

giphy.gif

Hes going to keep talking about this for the following year or so.. while Conor will say nothing though starting this shit.

Solution to Anderson and GSP calling out smaller fighters: Anderson and GSP just fight each other.

giphy.gif

Anderson is now irrelevant,
GSP is trying to write history here.
Why would GSP fight a guy in his mid 40's who lost 4/5 last fight?

The Undefeated LW King is a more interesting fight imo.

Last edited:
Anderson is now irrelevant,
GSP is trying to write history here.
Why would GSP fight a guy in his mid 40's who lost 4/5 last fight?

The Undefeated LW King is a more interesting fight imo.
That's a fair opinion. Personally I'd still rather see GSP-Anderson than either of them try to drop weight-classes.

lol anderson... a journeyman MW that abused roids his whole career stfu already.

That's a fair opinion. Personally I'd still rather see GSP-Anderson than either of them try to drop weight-classes.
Don't get me wrong, would still watch GSP Vs Anderson.

I just don't think that fight do something for GSP's Legacy at this point.

#1 Khabib
#2 T-Wood
Edit: Askren #3

#4 Silva far behind

Anderson and GSP have earned the right to get money fights.. Even if its against Conor

I like it, it'd be a funny fight. Anderson would kick Conor's ass but for the sake of entertainment I'm on board.. They definitely could make it but a super ww McGregor? Shiiiiettttt

If I would have told you Anderson Silva would still be in the UFC in 2018, and coming off a win against a top 10 opponent in his division......would you believe me? Why does no one mention the GOAT longevity of this man, it's actually insane and I'd rather him reitre but WTF.

Anderson Silva rematched Chael Sonnen, arguably his hardest matchup, despite the latter testing positive for a whole mexican pharmacy - and finished him again

Georges refused to rematch Johnny Hendricks, retiring and claiming the latter was on steroids

Different mentality

Last edited:
Anderson Silva rematched Chael Sonnen, arguably his hardest matchup, despite the latter testing positive for a whole mexican pharmach - and finished him again

Georges refused to rematch Johnny Hendricks, retiring and claiming the latter was on steroids

Different mentality
You're correct, one resorted to pissing hot and losing, the other continued to get better after taking a 4 year hiatus to properly adding mass to become a 2nd UFC champion.

Conor was interested in it if thats being a tool when the roster is cutting to fight bigger guys then youre the fucking tool silva fought bigger guys ect anybody mult classes same as conor whos cutting his guts out for fw for years your post makes no sense

If I would have told you Anderson Silva would still be in the UFC in 2018, and coming off a win against a top 10 opponent in his division......would you believe me? Why does no one mention the GOAT longevity of this man, it's actually insane and I'd rather him reitre but WTF.
Same reason we don't for BJ Penn, if you're not winning while continually fighting passed your prime, it doesn't look good.

Atleast Fedor looks good when he wins past his prime.

I remember reading that Conor walks at 178. He would gas in 3 minutes if he fights that heavy.

Back