Anderson Silva denies doing steroids. Believes supplements could be contaminated.

Works for me....just get back and scrap!

Quite honestly, I understand his point.
But IMHO it matters little.
he is rich enough to fucking hire someone to test those supplements for him before he takes them.

I would understand if he was at the beginning of his career.
But after dick pill and two more times... it is no one's fault but his.

BTW, I said the same for Jon Jones. Those guys have the money to hire someone to test any supplement they take before they do to make sure they are not tainted.
The first time, I would even allow. Beyond that, it is on them.

Implying he really took tainted supplements and not straight up PEDs. How delusionnal can you get?

Silva.... That excuse has already been used. Plus... supplements wont return you to the Matrix.

Its OK Anderson... 80% of your opponents were also cheating so it's all good.

Implying he really took tainted supplements and not straight up PEDs. How delusionnal can you get?
How cute. followed me here... how very original.
A triggered GSP nuthugger that can't stand the fact GSP run from SIlva for years comes running trying to imply (once more without a shred of evidence) on something he has no clue about just trying to see if it sticks...

Stop being so triggered, kid. You'll have a heart attack.

How cute. followed me here... how very original.
A triggered GSP nuthugger that can't stand the fact GSP run from SIlva for years comes running trying to imply (once more without a shred of evidence) on something he has no clue about just trying to see if it sticks...

Stop being so triggered, kid. You'll have a heart attack.

Spoken like a true teenager.

"Someone on the internet is calling me on my bullshit, he's so triggered!"

How old are you?

I believe him for some reason. At least that he took them after breaking his leg and as part of his rehab. Dunno.

He’s doing it right, at this point you’ve gotta commit Alex Rodriguez style, till he pops again.

Spoken like a true teenager.

"Someone on the internet is calling me on my bullshit, he's so triggered!"

How old are you?
Kid, it is obvious you are triggered. That's why you ask such stupid question.
Think about it: Even if I told you my age, you would not believe me, so what's the point?
Besides, how is it in any way, shape or form related with the topic? (I know you are avoiding it, but that is just hilarious at this point that all your posts, none were related to the topic at hand on this or the original thread you got so trfggered about.

If you have a brain, use it.
Stop being so triggered, and let's have a conversation.
If you want to continue being butthurt because I spoke some facts you disliked, then I suggest you delete your account, since it is fairly obvious you can't handle a different opinion.
Just watch how I was able to speak the same things you got triggered about with @sapporo ichiban.
We differ in opinion, but we are able to talk it through... unlike you, who could only throw insults and cry about it...

grow up, kid. You are only humiliating yourself.

So glad this guy has been outed as a fraud. They should put an asterisk next to all his UFC wins and give the MW belt back to Ace.

I believe him. I bought some dick pills once. My Sherhog stayed small and flacid, but I packed on 30 pounds of muscle and developed reflexes like Bruce Lee.

I wish I believed him, I do. But the fact is, pre-USADA, I'd say 95% of the roster or better was roiding. Even now, I'll say 50-75%. The ones who suddenly look like shit are the guys who were doing heavy stuff and are now terrified of a 2-4 year suspension, and don't have the money for untraceable designer drugs and lawyers.

So glad this guy has been outed as a fraud. They should put an asterisk next to all his UFC wins and give the MW belt back to Ace.

Glad u said Ace and not you know ...

Chael
Vitor
Bonnar
Griffen
Chael again
Narquardt
Leben
Irwin
Hendo

Phew ....

Its OK Anderson... 80% of your opponents were also cheating so it's all good.
Lol it's amazing how conveniently people forget this. Hendo on trt, most likely due to destroyed testosterone production from years of steroid abuse. Vitor, marquardt, sonnen, and leben were all notorious roiders. Weidman mysteriously looks like shit post-USADA. Hell, I'm probably forgetting a few.

But no, now that Silva's popped, he's a can who only won cuz of roids.

EDIT: Guy right above me nailed the list. That's damn near every person he beat in the UFC lmao. But naw, Silva can't be GOAT mw cuz roids.

quote-i-m-not-impressed-by-your-performance-georges-st-pierre-134-43-87.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back