Anderson Silva denies doing steroids. Believes supplements could be contaminated.

Glad u said Ace and not you know ...

Chael
Vitor
Bonnar
Griffen
Chael again
Narquardt
Leben
Irwin
Hendo

Phew ....

This is a really funny post but I have to say something here..

This isn't addressed at you honestly but that is the number 1 bullshit(TM Khabib) excuse people throw around when people test positive in MMA. Playing by the rules of the road doesn't mean that he didn't cheat. Supporting that argument is being taken in by compulsive liars and cheaters crazy pathological bullshit. It's an argument they put forth when they get caught to justify themselves because they can't or won't accept responsibility and want to pass it off to other people and outside factors. Don't buy into that shit. It's toxic.

I'm not saying this to suggest anybody should get a voodoo doll of Anderson or start burning pictures of him. This isn't a "fuck anderson"post. I agree that it's a systemic problem as much as the actions of one man but don't declare the guy who contributed to the problem okay because other people are also cheating assholes. That's just weird logic and I think a lot of you are smarter than that. Plus believing in that stuff is why the systemic problems continue. You'll also find that a number of those people that you feel sorry for being held responsible for a corrupted system aren't really troubled by that problem and are more concerned about convincing you and themselves that those accomplishments shouldn't be tainted. If you ever see an interview with Lance Armstrong it's very obvious every single apologetic thing he says is motivated by the desire to convince people that he should still be recognized for winning the tour de france.

I believe that are all innocent including brock. A UFC competitor probably slips it in stars drink at a bar to hurt UFC. Notice how only big stars get busted...makes you wonder rite?

I believe it because I once ate some contaminated Flintstone's Chewables and my deadlift immediately went up by 200 pounds.

So Anderson's been accidentally taking contaminated supplements his whole career, okay got it.

Romero took tainted supplements. GSP was just bloated. Jones took dick pills. Chael took everything.

Everyone's on steroids. Just deal with it.

Spoken like a true teenager.
Kid, it is obvious you are triggered. That's why you ask such stupid question.
Think about it: Even if I told you my age, you would not believe me, so what's the point?
Besides, how is it in any way, shape or form related with the topic? (I know you are avoiding it, but that is just hilarious at this point that all your posts, none were related to the topic at hand on this or the original thread you got so trfggered about.

If you have a brain, use it.
Stop being so triggered, and let's have a conversation.
If you want to continue being butthurt because I spoke some facts you disliked, then I suggest you delete your account, since it is fairly obvious you can't handle a different opinion.
Just watch how I was able to speak the same things you got triggered about with @sapporo ichiban.
We differ in opinion, but we are able to talk it through... unlike you, who could only throw insults and cry about it...

grow up, kid. You are only humiliating yourself.

Oh a teenager calling someone older than him a kid over the internet. That's cute.

Oh and theres no need to start a conversation with someone saying that GSP dodged Hendricks, Silva and the MW division and passing it up as irrefutable facts.

you do understand that the word "tainted" is there exactly because the banned substance is NOT written on the label, right???

Fair point, do you know is there has ever been a situation where a fighter has “proved” a supplement was tainted and then gone on to successfully sue the manufactures?

Oh a teenager calling someone older than him a kid over the internet. That's cute.

Oh and theres no need to start a conversation with someone saying that GSP dodged Hendricks, Silva and the MW division and passing it up as irrefutable facts.
Hendricks rematch.
he did avoid SIlva throughout his career, that's a fact.
And he did run back to retirement as soon as he got out of the octagon after Bisping fight.

...and you are still triggered and mad about another thread....

so mad that you came after me in here just to try and "pick a fight"...

Fair point, do you know is there has ever been a situation where a fighter has “proved” a supplement was tainted and then gone on to successfully sue the manufactures?
Yes, Yoel case.

USADA's own site's findings on tainted supplement link
At USADA’s request, the WADA-accredited laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah, independently obtained and analyzed the contents of an unopened container of the supplement in question. That testing conclusively confirmed that a supplement Romero used was contaminated with Ibutamoren. The product has since been added to the list of high risk supplements maintained on USADA’s online dietary supplement safety education and awareness resource – Supplement 411 (www.supplement411.org).

Youel suing link
Yoel Romero filing lawsuit against supplement manufacturer over failed USADA drug test
Top middleweight contender Yoel Romero is keeping his word about going after the makers of a tainted supplement that saw him suspended 6 months from the UFC in 2016.

Hendricks rematch.
he did avoid SIlva throughout his career, that's a fact.
And he did run back to retirement as soon as he got out of the octagon after Bisping fight.

...and you are still triggered and mad about another thread....

so mad that you came after me in here just to try and "pick a fight"...

Oh so you're assuming that i joined this thread because you posted in it?

I know that you are a self centered egomaniac teenager but you need to realize that the whole world doesnt revolve around you.

Oh and if you consider it "picking a fight" then I think you're the one that is "triggered".

If you can't handle someone calling you on your bullshit then you shouldnt hang around on internet forums... or you could just stop spewing hatred bullshit.

Pathetic human being

He fell from grace faster then Jones

0 people believe he wasn’t roiding his whole career, all the hype the UFC put into him, or tried to , is all but gone

He doesn’t deserve to get in there with Roy Jones

Roy Jones Jr. got popped for steroids in his prime and he never got punished for it. Feel like an ironic schmuck yet?

Anyone that believes him is contaminated.. with retardation

Anderson Silva is all natural .... Testosterone is produced by the body dont ya know ? ... not cheating at all.

View attachment 344247

th

The sad thing about PED's MMA is that admission of guilt gets you nothing whilst spinning a bullshit story seems to get you a reduced sentence even if it doesn't add up. Admit using PEDs and it should be 2 years, try and deign it and fail and it should be 4 years.

Oh so you're assuming that i joined this thread because you posted in it?

I know that you are a self centered egomaniac teenager but you need to realize that the whole world doesnt revolve around you.

Oh and if you consider it "picking a fight" then I think you're the one that is "triggered".

If you can't handle someone calling you on your bullshit then you shouldnt hang around on internet forums... or you could just stop spewing hatred bullshit.
LOL
deny all you want, you joined this thread by responding to me and NOT talking bout the topic.

Lying won't help you kid.

keep throwing tantrums though... it is funny to watch
giphy.gif

Actually, that is a lie.
Hughes said it to him when he beat BJP.
So when Hughes won against BJP, GSP said the same thing back to him...
it became more popular because Georges accent (and the fact he sucks at trash talk)...
But this was Hughes line towards Hughes...
maxresdefault.jpg

Back