Anderson Silva - dick pill okay?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Jon Jones seems to be getting shit on for using dick pill endlessly and apparently makes him less of a fighter than Cormier after betaing him twice but whaever reason Anderson Silva, after failing first random drug testing of his career, testing positive more than once, is still goat and better than fighters who fought clean like rich, forrest, etc.

Double standards much?

Jon and Anderson are innocent btw

Jones and Silva are the GOATs

maxresdefault.jpg

Jones_Silva_UFC_Fight.jpg

148183359.0.jpg

Deal with it

<JonesLaugh><{silvanormal}>

Both are limp dick serial cheaters.

The A-Rod and Barry Bonds of MMA.

Hey, I took Silva off my GOAT list once he pissed hot.

why can't we all agree that competing at the highest levels in sports = PEDs? jones an anderson simply made mistakes that led them to getting caught. the end

People like Silva, Jones is a dick. It's not brain surgery.

No one is clean. Those people just got caught because they are stupid or unlucky. No one got popped for dick pills. If you believe that you're a fool.

No one is clean. Those people just got caught because they are stupid or unlucky. No one got popped for dick pills. If you believe that you're a fool.
Anderson has like 5 kids. And plus this
anderson-silva.jpg

Um.... a lot of people have said both are out of goat contention for being cheaters.

Prove my fav took anabolic steroids, synthetic testosterone, benzos and dick pills.

Prove it.

wait: you Anderson haters need to come to terms with benzos. If Anderson takes it, after a major operation, it's a PED. If Forrest is on the same benzo, "he's slow and sluggish because of the benzo". So, which is it? Benzos are PEDs or PIDs?

Your fav is on a cocktail of helper, and you know it.

Back