Anderson Silva: "Georges just runs, It's crazy. He has a different view - to take easy fights."

I have been watching way before Silva came to the UFC.

If he wasn't going for the LHW belt because it was "Machida's", why did hs go up 3 times to face three favorable match ups?

You can say GSP is scared yet you never moved up and challanged anyone who was real competition. He didn't challange Liddell . He didn't challenge Rampage. He didn't challenge Evans. He didn't challenge Rua.

It's a known fact that Jardine, T. Silva, Vera and Evans were offered a fight with Silva? Show me the proof.

Everybody thought Griffin was too tough and too big for Silva? Really? The same Griffin that got boxed up by Jardine. Yea okay.

Silva could have moved up to face Jones when Jones defeated Machida.

Its obvious Silva wanted no parts of Jones.

And why are we even taking any substance of someone else (GSP) being a certain way from Silva who is a known cheater. Fuck him.
Silva has admitted multiple times that Jones would destroy him and he has no interest in fighting Jon.

GSP is a pussy and ducked Anderson like the plague. Serra traumatized GSP for life and he was scared to get KO'd by Anderson, which is what would have happened.

Lol he was 198 on the embedded. He didn't only gain 6lbs back

He couldnt gain more. His body shut down. He was sick. Thats the weight he said he weighed. But hey you can go on and claim otherwise, i dont care.

The longer the thread gets the more sad I get that @JackSchtotll or @LethalHands isn't here to partake in it.

<2>

Jack is back under the name TheExpert. But he's trying his best not going full retard yet to not raise suspicions. Give him 2-3 weeks and he'll be back to his old self.

Please tell me everything I haven't answered or stood behind. I've had the exact same stance this entire time. You're the one who's goalposts are moving farther and farther each post.

So are you a teenager or just an adult with a disability?
no. You can spend the time looking upthread at any of the things I have challenged you stand behind,if you actually believed them and see all the dick tucking you did.

Silva has admitted multiple times that Jones would destroy him and he has no interest in fighting Jon.

GSP is a pussy and ducked Anderson like the plague. Serra traumatized GSP for life and he was scared to get KO'd by Anderson, which is what would have happened.
So GSP is "pussy" but Silva isn't?
GSP has never fought in the MW division until he fought Bisping. Silva has fought at LHW 3 times against guys who he was guaranteed a W against.

The difference between GSP and these overweight peoples is that GSP actually burn these calories. He was probly eating much more than the average obese.
Obese people are usually gained weight from a life long time of eating junk and fast digesting sugars and carbs.

Not eating shit tons of hard to digest proteins while trying to pack on 20lbs in two months.

I have been watching way before Silva came to the UFC.

If he wasn't going for the LHW belt because it was "Machida's", why did hs go up 3 times to face three favorable match ups?

You can say GSP is scared yet you never moved up and challanged anyone who was real competition. He didn't challange Liddell . He didn't challenge Rampage. He didn't challenge Evans. He didn't challenge Rua.

It's a known fact that Jardine, T. Silva, Vera and Evans were offered a fight with Silva? Show me the proof.

Everybody thought Griffin was too tough and too big for Silva? Really? The same Griffin that got boxed up by Jardine. Yea okay.

Silva could have moved up to face Jones when Jones defeated Machida.

Its obvious Silva wanted no parts of Jones.

And why are we even taking any substance of someone else (GSP) being a certain way from Silva who is a known cheater. Fuck him.

LOL!
Not only you exposed yourself as a hater, but you also shown bias and to be a hypocrite. Congrats!

1) it is a known fact. Do your fucking research. it is called google.
This has been said long ago, and I am not your personal secretary to do this for you.
If it helps, it was an interview with Irving after the fight that started it all.
Do some fucking research.
because I am sure, by the way you wrote the rant above, that you have been told this time and again, and you play dumb demanding proof just so you can continue this tirade which is proven to be a lie.

Jardine is a LHW, kid. And BTW, Griffin was also the same one who beat Rua, so people thought of him to be a great challenge to Silva.
Not one fucking person even imagined Silva would clown him the way he did. so please spare me with your biased lies.

And what part of Silva did not want to get close to the LHW title you do not understand? Is this a hard sentence to read? Because this he said before Jon was even close to be a top contender. SO your revisionist lies are just that. distortion of reality to suit your biased and hateful view.

Oh, and SIlva never signed a contract to fight someone then run away... you are right. there's no comparison between the two.
As for being a cheater... right back at you:

QueasyPotableHornet-size_restricted.gif

So GSP is "pussy" but Silva isn't?
GSP has never fought in the MW division until he fought Bisping. Silva has fought at LHW 3 times against guys who he was guaranteed a W against.
GSP ducked Anderson blatantly. There's nothing more to say here. Anderson even offered to fight him at 177.

Obese people are usually gained weight from a life long time of eating junk and fast digesting sugars and carbs.

Not eating shit tons of hard to digest proteins while trying to pack on 20lbs in two months.

Thats my point. That shit is hard to the guts.

LOL!
Not only you exposed yourself as a hater, but you also shown bias and to be a hypocrite. Congrats!

1) it is a known fact. Do your fucking research. it is called google.
This has been said long ago, and I am not your personal secretary to do this for you.
If it helps, it was an interview with Irving after the fight that started it all.
Do some fucking research.
because I am sure, by the way you wrote the rant above, that you have been told this time and again, and you play dumb demanding proof just so you can continue this tirade which is proven to be a lie.

Jardine is a LHW, kid. And BTW, Griffin was also the same one who beat Rua, so people thought of him to be a great challenge to Silva.
Not one fucking person even imagined Silva would clown him the way he did. so please spare me with your biased lies.

And what part of Silva did not want to get close to the LHW title you do not understand? Is this a hard sentence to read? Because this he said before Jon was even close to be a top contender. SO your revisionist lies are just that. distortion of reality to suit your biased and hateful view.

Oh, and SIlva never signed a contract to fight someone then run away... you are right. there's no comparison between the two.
As for being a cheater... right back at you:

QueasyPotableHornet-size_restricted.gif
When did I say Jardine wasn't a LHW? You're pulling bullshit from the skies.

Why should I have to research it. You're the one who brought it up, prove your case. Oh that's right, because it never happened. Because Irvin said so? Okay.

Like I said, Griffin got boxed up by Jardine. There is no reason why anyone would think Silva couldn't beat up Griffen.

When did I say Jardine wasn't a LHW? You're pulling bullshit from the skies.

Why should I have to research it. You're the one who brought it up, prove your case. Oh that's right, because it never happened. Because Irvin said so? Okay.

Like I said, Griffin got boxed up by Jardine. There is no reason why anyone would think Silva couldn't beat up Griffen.
LOL
kid, you have been exposed as a liar.
Dumbass haters like you always use this "prove to me or it didn't happen" crap.
You know it did and you are just being (as usual) dishonest.

You are the one comparing Jardine... but amazingly you ignored he beat Rua.... as usual, haters only cherry pick reality.

You have been proven wrong, kid. go cry somewhere for your fallen idol.

LOL
kid, you have been exposed as a liar.
Dumbass haters like you always use this "prove to me or it didn't happen" crap.
You know it did and you are just being (as usual) dishonest.

You are the one comparing Jardine... but amazingly you ignored he beat Rua.... as usual, haters only cherry pick reality.

You have been proven wrong, kid. go cry somewhere for your fallen idol.
Do you read what you write?
Liar how? What have I lied about?
Jardine, you just asked if I knew if Jardine was a LHW. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Did I say Jardine wasn't a LHW? When did Jardine beat Rua? You got your fighters mixed up. Cherry pick reality? That's cute. I've stated nothing but facts. I have plenty of fallen idols, you got one thing right.

Do you read what you write?
Liar how? What have I lied about?
Jardine, you just asked if I knew if Jardine was a LHW. What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Did I say Jardine wasn't a LHW? When did Jardine beat Rua? You got your fighters mixed up. Cherry pick reality? That's cute. I've stated nothing but facts. I have plenty of fallen idols, you got one thing right.
yet here you continue, trying to lie and claim ignorance for something that happened a decade ago, even though it has been all over this very board multiple times.

Just so you STFU, here:

Here is your source (from Twitter)

MikeyO_MMA&#8207;@MikeyO_MMA
@JamesIrvin now that much time has passed, can you PLEASE tell us some of (or all) the 4 fighters who said no to Andy Silva b4 u accepted???

IrvinJames Irvin&#8207;@JamesIrvin
@MikeyO_MMA 2 of the guys who turned fight down r frends of mine so i dont wana say but i know thiago silva was one who turned it down

MikeyO_MMA&#8207;@MikeyO_MMA
@JamesIrvin I am hearing the other 3 are Rashad, Jardine, and Brandon Vera...any comment? Props for stepping up and facing the Spider BTW.

James Irvin&#8207;@JamesIrvin
@MikeyO_MMA u nailed em, how did u find that info out?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2015543

Oh and BTW, Jardine was ranked #8 at LHW at the time. Look it up, kid. Just so you don't sound so stupid with your biased hate.

yet here you continue, trying to lie and claim ignorance for something that happened a decade ago, even though it has been all over this very board multiple times.

Just so you STFU, here:

Oh and BTW, Jardine was ranked #8 at LHW at the time. Look it up, kid. Just so you don't sound so stupid with your biased hate.
You just proved to me that
1. You're stupid
2. You don't read what you write.
3. You're stupid.
4. You can't read and comprehend.
5. You're stupid.
6. You can't stay on topic.
7. You're stupid.
8. You're stupid.
9. You're stupid.
10. You're stupid.

You just proved to me that
1. You're stupid
2. You don't read what you write.
3. You're stupid.
4. You can't read and comprehend.
5. You're stupid.
6. You can't stay on topic.
7. You're stupid.
8. You're stupid.
9. You're stupid.
10. You're stupid.
and yet I put the prof and you can't get over the fact I proven you wrong...

so what now, kid?
you either accept you were wrong, or you try to lie your way out of it...

The difference between GSP and these overweight peoples is that GSP actually burn these calories. He was probly eating much more than the average obese.
Yeah probably is good enough for me! Glad sherdog has gastroenterologists ready to help diagnose fighters!

Thats my point. That shit is hard to the guts.
Yep, I was backing up your statement and added facts about the types of food and how hard they are on guts.

I wasn’t rebutting but adding to what you said.

Sorry of it didn’t come across that way.

and yet I put the prof and you can't get over the fact I proven you wrong...

so what now, kid?
you either accept you were wrong, or you try to lie your way out of it...
"And yet I put the prof"
"Prof"
"Prof"
"Prof"

You...you...you...stu...stu...stu...stupid.
Roger-Guenther-Smith-Smiley.jpg

Back