Anderson Silva: "Georges just runs, It's crazy. He has a different view - to take easy fights."

"And yet I put the prof"
"Prof"
"Prof"
"Prof"

You...you...you...stu...stu...stu...stupid.
Roger-Guenther-Smith-Smiley.jpg
stutter all you want, kid.
you were exposed.

What is your question or issue?

Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team that GSP has been treated by that his diet and pushing to gain weight for the Bisping fight triggered his ulcerative colitis.

Yes it is a disease or condition that is not curable but can be managed through diet and other means.

many people have the condition and none of them can get cured from it so your last sentence is strange as well as whatever point you were trying to make about over weight people which is not clear??
Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are diseases that no doctor can explain the cause of yet. Sometimes it’s genetic, sometimes it’s caused by an overactive immune system (autoimmune), and sometimes people just get ulcers from a change of diet.

Every case is different but if you believe that GSP has a consistent disease that he suffers from because he tried to fight at 185 for 1 fight then...
Then this statement alone will not help you.

Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are diseases that no doctor can explain the cause of yet.
that is why I said this...

"Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team"

Whenever an otherwise healthy and normal person suddenly develops a condition such as this the medical professionals look at 'what has changed that possibly triggered this'.

Sometimes it’s genetic,
GSP has no apperant gentic hisotry of it.

sometimes it’s caused by an overactive immune system (autoimmune),
He does not have an over active immune system

and sometimes people just get ulcers from a change of diet.
BINGO!. GSP was in the midst of a pretty extreme heavy protein based diet as he was both working out like a monster but trying to gain and keep lots of weight.

Every case is different but if you believe that GSP has a consistent disease that he suffers from because he tried to fight at 185 for 1 fight then...
Then this statement alone will not help you.
So again I am not sure what you are trying to say here when
"Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team" that this was caused by his change in diet.

that is why I said this...

"Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team"

Whenever an otherwise healthy and normal person suddenly develops a condition such as this the medical professionals look at 'what has changed that possibly triggered this'.

GSP has no apperant gentic hisotry of it.

He does not have an over active immune system

BINGO!. GSP was in the midst of a pretty extreme heavy protein based diet as he was both working out like a monster but trying to gain and keep lots of weight.

So again I am not sure what you are trying to say here when
"Yes it is widely assumed by the doctors and medical team" that this was caused by his change in diet.
You can get ulcers without having ulcerative colitis. They can be caused for any number of reasons, the reason GSP said being one of them. Extremely rare when you consider weight lifters and all the obese people who don’t suffer from UC and do what GSP did.

But you sound like you are on his medical team or have first hand knowledge of his medical situation. As a person who has had Crohn’s disease for 20 years I have become very knowledgeable about Gastrointestinal issues.

I just assumed it was because GSP did not want to fight Whittaker, especially because he started making call outs a week after he vacated the belt. I thought that was the simplest explanation that also ties in well with his mentality.

You can get ulcers without having ulcerative colitis. They can be caused for any number of reasons, the reason GSP said being one of them. Extremely rare when you consider weight lifters and all the obese people who don’t suffer from UC and do what GSP did.

But you sound like you are on his medical team or have first hand knowledge of his medical situation. As a person who has had Crohn’s disease for 20 years I have become very knowledgeable about Gastrointestinal issues.

I just assumed it was because GSP did not want to fight Whittaker, especially because he started making call outs a week after he vacated the belt. I thought that was the simplest explanation that also ties in well with his mentality.

Exactly

Here we have a history of ducking

Only his dumbest blind supporters will believe what gsp says at this point

no. You can spend the time looking upthread at any of the things I have challenged you stand behind,if you actually believed them and see all the dick tucking you did.
That's adorable, you have nothing left to add to the discussion so you resort to insults. I expect nothing more from a child.

M'eh. I can't deal with your level of stupidity here. I have not put forth anything on what might have caused his condition other to say what the medical professionals who treated GSP have said. So if you think that makes me sound like I think i was on his medical team I don't know what to say to you. SOmehow quoting medical professionals who HAVE done the assessment is bad now?

GSP won a belt while tested by USADA

anderson can't even get a win under it (inb4 someone thinks he actually beat brunson)

not too mention silva has been caught more than once, so who's legacy is really tainted, definitely not gsp.

silva bashes gsp, but they both didn't come to an agreement back in the day, i recall gsp saying come down to ww or even agreed on catchweight and silva said no come to mw. they both couldn't come to a comprimise so both at fault....the fact that cheater silva points the blame and fingers at gsp is utterly ridiculous.

also gsp and his team never cherry picked title defenses when he was ww champ, however I recall silva and his team, not accepting certain challengers them avoidng and agreeing to fight someone else...so who really is the one that has ducked people, silva by a long shot.

also again, gsp did challenge himself he moved up to mw and beat bisping someone silva didn't beat, also if silva is high on himself why doesn't he move up to lhw and try and win that belt, why not challenge himself like gsp did....sure he fought there before a long time but not to become a two division champ or test himself to see if he could win that belt too, but look gsp did, he may of vacated the belt due to medical reasonings but he still did something silva hasn't done.

So to me silva talking shit all of sudden just shows he's either jealous or just in a sour mood because one goat has a clean record while the other has a tainted one.

There’s no way I’m reading through all this shit.

It’s GSP nut hugger salt.

That’s all I need to know.

Irrelevant juicehead in 2018 will say anything to stay relevant.

Poor guy. He's as delusional as his fans. Still unable to come to terms with being knocked the fuck out by a garbage fighter in Chris Weidman (per sherdog)

Prime Silva is maybe in the the 6-10 range of MW today. Maybe. Probably lose to Elias these days ffs

Biased mods could not handle their truth bombs. Yet they let haters like @dawzz hang around while bashing the GOATs (Silva/Jones)
I'm confused as to why @dawzz isn't banned yet, this is his 3rd (possibly 4th) account and he's been double yellowed for a while, continues to fighter bash every day, and still not banned.

Definitely some mod corruption/bias going on.

<puh-lease75>

Biased mods could not handle their truth bombs. Yet they let haters like @dawzz hang around while bashing the GOATs (Silva/Jones)
I'm confused as to why @dawzz isn't banned yet, this is his 3rd (possibly 4th) account and he's been double yellowed for a while, continues to fighter bash every day, and still not banned.

<puh-lease75>
The mods are so corrupted and biased that they banned me 3 or 4 times according to you and are still yellowcarding me ? That makes perfect sense also i never bashed GSP , Fedor or Aldo so i never bashed the GOATs.

52 f'ing pages of MikeMcMann bashing Anderson Silva!!!!

Is this a record?

<puh-lease75>

@jack was right. He warned us all and dissected the bias better than anyone else.

That's adorable, you have nothing left to add to the discussion so you resort to insults. I expect nothing more from a child.

They were insults from the get go.

MikemcMann is a GSP nuthugger who hates Anderson with passion.

Back