Anderson Silva never looked like a PED user

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Im am probably wrong, but I'm a firm believer that many fighters back in the days we're using something. Before the USADA. Given mostly because of their physical look.

Anderson Silva however never looked like he was using PEDs. He never looked overly shredded, never had an insane gas tank, his KOs were precision over strength. He was uber skilled.

Somebody tell Cormier to sit down. Nattygoat is back.

.... Favorite fighter ever...

<{silvanormal}>

Im am probably wrong, but I'm a firm believer that many fighters back in the days we're using something. Before the USADA. Given mostly because of their physical look.

Anderson Silva however never looked like he was using PEDs. He never looked overly shredded, never had an insane gas tank, his KOs were precision over strength. He was uber skilled.

Somebody tell CormieoNattygoat is
Chael mentioned he was very suprised after feeling how strong Silva was

Niether did Josh Barnett
Not true actually look at his early ufc and his Pride promo pictures. He was jacked.
full.jpg

Wasn't there just a thread on how peds can improve technique because it allows them to train more? Maybe he didn't lift weights a lot or something. Although I enjoyed Andersons MW run so I don't care

Not true actually look at his early ufc and his Pride promo pictures. He was jacked.
full.jpg
Ever hear of airbrushing, he still had his paunch back then it wasn't until the end of his Pride days where he actually had a (barely) noticable six pack

Ever hear of airbrushing, he still had his paunch back then it wasn't until the end of his Pride days where he actually had a (barely) noticable six pack
He had it in the ufc...

Not all PED abusers are jacked.
upload_2018-7-18_15-4-39.jpeg

Chael mentioned he was very suprised after feeling how strong Silva was
having personally trained with the spider i can confirm he is not overly strong. very technical though so he would use leverage and such where strength would not be needed. i am much smaller than him and was not impressed with his strength. chael always talked about okami being insanely strong.

having personally trained with the spider i can confirm he is not overly strong. very technical though so he would use leverage and such where strength would not be needed. i am much smaller than him and was not impressed with his strength. chael always talked about okami being insanely strong.
F..k,you say you train with spider,thats a mean post my friend

Can someone tell me how Anderson Silva only got a year for a second failed drug test?

Nick Diaz got 5 years for weed. Jon Jones is looking at potentially 4 years for his second offense.

I new this nerdy kid, who looked like he was really good at math.....then he failed a couple tests.
source.gif

Back