Anderson Silva talks USADA tainted supplement determination, how it alters legacy, future in UFC

if you mean brock treatment being suspended for a year than can come back than yes he is.
they found a loophole for the spider to get a reduced sentence and a loophole to escape mandatory testing before the hunt fight for Brock

they found a loophole for the spider to get a reduced sentence and a loophole to escape mandatory testing before the hunt fight for Brock

agreed.

now there the rock solid 6 month testing rule. don't you think ufc wanted to get gsp in a ufc cage a hell lot sooner than 6 months?

now brock has until jan 8th to test clean or his ufc career is over.

im glad jon jones cant used the tainted supplement defence this time and will roit on his ass until 2021.

agreed.

now there the rock solid 6 month testing rule. don't you think ufc wanted to get gsp in a ufc cage a hell lot sooner than 6 months?

im glad jon jones cant used the tainted supplement defence this time and will roit on his ass until 2021.
cool man
i am a big proponent of proper testing, specially in a sport like MMA, its literally the fighter's health on the line and not just some stats

agreed.

Jones won't get till 2021.

Ufc won't allow it.

Jones will fight in 2019.

Hell Jones could fail again and he'd probably be fighting in 2021.

Dont understand the point of usada anymore, catch them and let them fight again in a year.. Machida copped fucking 18 months for DHEA FFS LOL.

Jones won't get till 2021.

Ufc won't allow it.

Jones will fight in 2019.

Hell Jones could fail again and he'd probably be fighting in 2021.

Dont understand the point of usada anymore, catch them and let them fight again in a year.. Machida copped fucking 18 months for DHEA FFS LOL.

the usada point is to keep cheater like jon jones on there couch.

but lyoto admitted to talking something that on the banned ped list so fail on lyoto.

ufc has nothing to say about it.

jon jones will only fight in 2019 in the video game.

This USADA era has been fairly hilarious

Contaminated supplement lol.

Remember al lthe buzz about the USADA-UFC collaboration was the first 'independent' doping testing programme in pro sports?

Yeah I didn't believe it either.

Honestly it would be better just not to test anyone rather than this farce.

If it's that easy to get steroids from a pharmacy in Brazil without a prescription, then what if Anderson Silva unknowingly took performance enhancing stuff for Pride and before USADA came along?

That's another possibility. He may geuninely believe he did nothing wrong, but what if his teammates or trainer gave him the tainted supplement?

Still the MW goat. I never discredited him in the first place so there.

Ah so the laundry list of stuff Silva popped for was strictly for recovery ?

Well that's totally fine then ....
Do you not know what “at the very least” means? And where did I write that I know if/what/why Silva was using?

The GOAT is back

giphy.gif

Just for that they should allow anderson to use TRT for the remainder of his career

Could you refresh my memory on Brock situation ?

Why wasn't he required to be in testing 6 months ?

Something about him being retired as opposed to now where he is coming off suspension ?

Back