Anderson "the Spider" Silva appreciation thread: Still the most incredible highlights EVER in MMA

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Go ahead all you guys with your dick pills and steroid jokes, no problem.

This thread is for all you sherbros who can still appreciate a true special fighter's work of art. We know almost all of these motherfuckers are on roids, but nobody did what "The Spider" did.

Most spectacular highlights ever.

The true MATRIX of MMA.

He had some entertaining fights, and some boring ones. He had a few spectacular finishes, and got finished spectarcularly in some.

I consider him "meh".

I watch to be entertained. No one entertained me more than Anderson Silva. He gets my respect for that.

It's hard to argue anything against Silva watching the video.

He's KOs were spectacular, the other day I've searched GSP's highlights and they look not even half of these. (Sorry GSP fans, at least he never got caught!)

He had some entertaining fights, and some boring ones. He had a few spectacular finishes, and got finished spectarcularly in some.

I consider him "meh".
Idiots like you that jumped over from WWE during Ronda Rousey hype days won't appreciate true legends of the sport. From 2006-2012 nobody was more entertaining and unbelieve than anderson Silva

Go ahead all you guys with your dick pills and steroid jokes, no problem.

This thread is for all you sherbros who can still appreciate a true special fighter's work of art. We know almost all of these motherfuckers are on roids, but nobody did what "The Spider" did.

Most spectacular highlights ever.

The true MATRIX of MMA.

Fuck yeah! Andersons reign was epic and I really thought he was unbeatable for quite a while. Glad to have seen it happen.

Idiots like you that jumped over from WWE during Ronda Rousey hype days won't appreciate true legends of the sport. From 2006-2012 nobody was more entertaining and unbelieve than anderson Silva
LMAO so true what an idiot

Some fighters have had great runs, and not been busted during USADA. The whole idea of rationalizing roid use with "everybody does it" is pretty pathetic.

Anderson ruined his legacy, but it is a legacy that wouldn't likely exist without roids.

Silva doesn't get enough credit. The way he mentally dominated opponents before a fight even started, and during the fights themselves. He had holes in his game but still dominated despite them.

I had more excitement and anticipation for his fights than anyone else's. That's saying something since I wasn't even a "fan" of the guy.

Hespect

I have no issue putting Silva on that list of GOATS, regardless of the PED situation. In fairness to Anderson, he didn't test positive for a PED until after he snapped his leg in half.

Even his coaches said he was never able to do the amazing stuff he did in the octagon in the gym.

They said it was just in the moment he felt it, and just outperformed his gym self almost everytime he fought in the cage.

His precision snap kicks, his reflexes, standing with his back to the cage, the weaving, wasn't present in the gym. And that's just what makes him Anderson Fucking Silva.

Couch potato sherdoggers logic: If you take steroids suddenly you'll develop elite striking skill and start matrixing everybody lmao

Silva is the GOAT, along with Jon Jones

Hespect

I have no issue putting Silva on that list of GOATS, regardless of the PED situation. In fairness to Anderson, he didn't test positive for a PED until after he snapped his leg in half.
True, but on the other hand, he tested positive in the very first out of competition test by USADA the first time he ever fought under them, and popped again since then.

I consider him "meh".

3VwfviR.gif

I remember when he debuted against Leben. The Crippler looked like he didn't even belong in there. Same with Rich Franklin. I seriously thought that Anderson was going to be charged with attempted murder and maiming. We've had dominant reigns, but none as terrifying, or as entertaining. You can't ignore what this man did in the octagon.

I'm always baffled how people even compare a guy who always went for finishes and took on any opponent to GSP.

Anderson is top-3 all timer with Fedor and Jones.

Nobody has highlights that are 1/10th of Silva’s for aesthetic beauty in high level combat. Sorry. It’s not even close.

Back