Andre Fili Calls Out Zabit Magomedsharipov For UFC 227 in Los Angeles

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Good fight. I think Dana will make it happen.

Give that man a raise in the form of Yair's entire salary!

So he can fix his ears.

Last edited:
Good match-up. Fili is not exceptional in any one area, but is the prototypical Team Alpha Male fighter - solid wrestling and a effective (though rudimentary) striking. Zabit is way more unpredictable and will win, but this is a good fight to keep him active and test his defensive wrestling. Props to Fili for stepping up.

EDIT: I can just see the puzzled faces of Zabit and company when seeing this tweet call-out. It’s not a language barrier thing, it’s a very specific cultural reference.

Fili is no slouch, and respect to him for calling a guy who many are avoiding right now. But I cant see him winning this fight. Zabit by comfortable decision or flashy finish.

Oooh I can't wait to see Zabit hurt this hipster.
Good on Fili though, stepped up when no one would.
<mma4>

Fili of all people in the division...he'll get absolutely smashed. It's not like I don't want to see this but I think there are tons of more interesting, more competitive match-ups for Zabit than this.

HESPECT for Fili! Big risk for Fili, but if he wins it's a huge win hype-wise. Win or lose, Fili made me a fan if this fight gets made. War ZM Punk!

This fight should happen.

Much respect to Fili for the callout.

Mad props to Touchy. Calling out the GOAT. Can't wait to see them throwdown.

Fili serving as a gatekeeper. I have zabit by 2nd round sub

Back