Andre Fili Calls Out Zabit Magomedsharipov For UFC 227 in Los Angeles

Fili is a dynamic fighter and Zabit is well Zabit
it is an awesome fight , still would ve loved Yair matchup but props to Fili for initiating a risky fight

In Moscow, down.
UFC 227? Fuck no.
Zabit needs to fight in Russia, and i think he fits very well in the co main.
Volkov vs. winner of Blaydes/Overeem as main event.
The Russia card is all the way in September though. I'd like to see Zabit fight sooner than that. The UFC seems pretty intent on him fighting in LA too.

HESPECT for Fili! Big risk for Fili, but if he wins it's a huge win hype-wise. Win or lose, Fili made me a fan if this fight gets made. War ZM Punk!

Especially coming off a win over Bermudez who's a beast and Artem before that who's at least headlined a UFC before.I thought Bermudez was going to dominate Fili so that makes it a little more intriguing for me not to mention the strong possibility of a really fun fight anyway.I must have had a few too many ginger ale's during the Bermudez/Fili fight cause I can hardly picture it,so i'll have to refresh on that footage.

The Russia card is all the way in September though. I'd like to see Zabit fight sooner than that. The UFC seems pretty intent on him fighting in LA too.
Zabit and his team don't want that. Zabit fought 3 times in the last 9 months, he should chill a bit and recover properly or he won't be 100%, last fight was a grueling one and he got injured. If i'm his team, no way i let him fight before September. Even if he does fight in Moscow in his next fight, he will have competed 4 times inside 1 year calendar, that's more than enough.

Never Zabite off more than you can chew.

Respect touchy, respect.

Zabit should fight at Ufc Moscow then sit out 6 months.

Fili gets smoked IMO, but props for bravery.

After Zabit sparks Fili, I'd like to see him against a monster wrestler like Mendes or Lamas. Kinda crazy how he hasn't beaten anyone that great yet, but we all just kinda expect him to be fighting for a title within a year or so. This is one hype train I feel comfortable hopping aboard for, though.

Makes sense, I don't see any reason this matchup would not be made.

After he smashes Fili, would be nice to see him fight Alex Caceres and Yair in that order.

Hespect but Zabit would trash him. Dude almost lost to Artem.

Meh Zabit deserves someone ranked but since everyone in the top 15 is ducking the shit out of him I guess this is as good a match up as we can hope for

Kind of a step in the wrong direction for Zabit. Chan Sung Jung in Moscow would fit him nice

If they're gonna give him someone outside of the top 15, I think Ryan Hall would be a more interesting fight than Andre Fili. Fili is decent at many things, but not great at any one thing that could give Zabit trouble, based on what I've seen.

Respect for the Tombstone call out.

Zabit by whatever he wants.

Back