Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
Hard for me root for one over the other, as I'm a fan of both. But I think Lee is more likely to win and thereby climb in the UFC flyweight rankings.

DnKuVZFVsAAmtqo.jpg

I thought it was Andrea "KKK" Lee....

Jessy Clark has awful tattoos but Andrea Lee has some intense white woman weathering going on.

"Battle of the beaten"

Lol UFC made this match up on purpose

UFC on FOX 31's Jessica-Rose Clark Talks Andrea Lee, Switching Camps & Qutting Alcohol
James Lynch
Published on Nov 23, 2018

EXCLUSIVE | Jessica-Rose Clark and the genuine path to revitalization in MMA
By Drake Riggs
November 26, 2018
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...nd-the-genuine-path-to-revitalization-in-mma/

“I KIND OF WANT TO DO A BIT OF BOTH [WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING WINNING OR ENTERTAINMENT FIRST]. I KNOW HOW JUST MEAN AND GRITTY I CAN BE AND THAT’S WHAT I WANT IS I WANT A REALLY MEAN, GRITTY, SCRAPPY FIGHT, YOU KNOW?

LIKE THE LAST FIGHT WASN’T ENTERTAINING IT WAS JUST A POINT SPARRING MATCH. NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH THAT SH*T. LUCKY JESSICA AND I ARE PRETTY BECAUSE PEOPLE KINDA WANTED TO WATCH IT BECAUSE WE’RE BOTH HALF DECENT LOOKING, YOU KNOW. *LAUGHS* BUT THAT’S THE ONLY SAVING GRACE. SO, YEAH I WANT TO WIN AND I WANT TO GET SOME OF MY AGGRESSIVENESS BACK AND JUST BE MEAN AND GRITTY AND HAVE PEOPLE GOING LIKE, ‘HOLY SH*T. JESS IS REALLY NASTY,'”

Last edited:
That's a load of crap, on both counts.

Crap? Yeah right.... There are only a handful of female fighters in each weight class I like to watch and MANY here feel the same way. Those are Cyborg, Valentina, Rose, Nunes,Pennington, Holly and a few others. Even though i do like them i also usually fast forward some of their fights...

Crap? Yeah right.... There are only a handful of female fighters in each weight class I like to watch and MANY here feel the same way. Those are Cyborg, Valentina, Rose, Nunes,Pennington, Holly and a few others. Even though i do like them i also usually fast forward some of their fights...
So?

That doesn't address either of your claims.

I fast forward through some of the men's fights. And I'd bet many others do too. Life is short, and time is precious. Some men's fights are fookin boring, some are exciting. Same with the women's fights. Many women's fights have earned POTN or FOTN awards. That's a reason to watch them that has nothing to do with sex appeal.

So?

That doesn't address either of your claims.

I fast forward through some of the men's fights. And I'd bet many others do too. Life is short, and time is precious. Some men's fights are fookin boring, some are exciting. Same with the women's fights. Many women's fights have earned POTN or FOTN awards. That's a reason to watch them that has nothing to do with sex appeal.

Andrea showing off her ass for fans is not selling herself for exposure? face it No one gets excited about watching Andrea's fights.

Why are we even arguing this? You know damn well people complain MUCH MUCH more about how boring female fighters are and how they take smoke breaks when they fight.

Back