Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely has happened to Andrea before with this dude but enuff was enuff ....

<Dylan>

he prob cracked her with the same elbow brown executed diego with... and that broke the camels back...

Girls love bad boys. Ted Bundy and Charles Manson used to get a ton of fan mail from the ladies. Go steal from your local groceries store and you might get some pussy too. Just make sure you don't run into off duty cops that will shoot your ass.
look at that guy Richard Rameirez his breath smelled like a dead rat the night stalker killer was getting tons of women drooling for him, they didn't even care if he was a killer it turns them on they said well it makes me special because he treats me different than his victims lol

women have a strange mindset.

I thought he was Mexican. As I have learned over the course of this thread, only his mother is mexican.
War Machine is a white boy, a lot of those lowrider Nazis in Lancaster are half Hispanic.

War Machine sounded and acted like an angry white boy he didn't even like his Mexican heritage her mention it much.

Its me or all freakin WMMA fighter has a victim story

I'm sorry, how could a professional WMMA fighter get beat up by any man? <45>

I'm sorry, how could a professional WMMA fighter get beat up by any man? <45>
Um, because he's a Mt fighter and bigger than her. He runs an mma gym, with a history of violence

It's not like he's totally unskilled

Im sure he is glad now that he did not remove the tattoos since he might be going back in.

Am I the only one who thinks that Donny Aaron sounds a little...

hqdefault.jpg

...for a neo nazi guy? What's his shoot gimmick?

Why does it matter that he's an ex-Nazi?

You think he’s an ex-nazi? I’m gusssing he is still in a WS gang. It’s why he refuses to cover up his tats.

Biggest twist of the story?

Andy Nguyen is a female. Really changes the tone of the article.

Yes race was the only factor I mentioned. Clearly the whole point of my post. His Nazi tats and history of violence had nothing to do with calling him an angry white man. Stay triggered, snowflake.
Yes, I'm sure you'd take no issue with a "typical blacks" comment.

He didn’t kill that black man for no reason. If i remember correctly the guy had parked in his drive way.

Well he had it coming then..
park in another mans drive way.

Its the oldest truism.

The bad boys, like us, drown in pussy bro - its a scientific fact.

Women like displays of masculinity and even danger to themselves - gets em wetter than a fucking dolphin.

You ever wonder why all those bitches you know that get slapped up by their bro keep making him dinner and servicing him sexually?

PortlyOpenGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Nice guys finish dead last, money is their only savior.
Sounds line someo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back