Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

like it was difficult to figure out he was a possessive, sexist, misogynistic piece of shit..

Anyone who spends their life taking photo's of his wifes arse and posting them all over twitter clearly has issues..

If she wants to get him back by sending nudes HMU Andrea.

Simmer down young man, if you are getting this worked up on an Internet forum then you need to sit down and learn to not get so wound up in life.

Thanks for calling me young, but those days are far behind me. And the days of getting worked up over idiots on messageboards are also far behind me. Calling one out does not raise my heart rate the slightest. It does entertain me though.

Oh you mean the same guy who refuses to get the tattoos removed would do something like this? POS.

all i did was retweet the article about him assaulting Andrea and posted a link to his previous assault charge...

upload_2018-8-15_1-46-2.png

I didnt even tag his name.. he must be going through searching his name and blocking everyone :D :D

Last edited:
its 2018, its ok to be a nazi again.

Back then America was fighting and killing Nazis "in the name of freedom".

Now America allows Nazis to spew their hate speech, propaganda and own guns "in the name of freedom".

Hitler must feel like Jesus.

tenor.gif

Apparently, this was all a big misunderstanding. The witness just released a statement saying, "I said Hitler, not hit her."

An angry white dude with paranoid delusions and on a drinking bender lashed out violently at a woman? This isn't possible.

Hoo boy, whatever you do, don't look up FBI crime statistics. Your entire world will be shattered.

Last edited:
She was just sticking up for him a few months ago. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back