Andrei arlovski returns in UFC Norfolk, Virginia

JkMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will be fighting
image.png
His name is junior albini and his 1-0 in the UFC with his debut coming off a ko victory over Timothy Johnson. His physique doesn't look much but this man has kickboxing skills.
Arlovski is a fkin legend and I think he'll probably lose but hopefully he puts a good fight like how he did against tynura. If u don't ktfo arlovski, I'm telling u this, he'll never quit and will come to knock u the fuck out.

yo that dude's got titties
Like I said, don't make his physique fool u. He might not have the body like Francis ngou but he's a legit fighter and has beautiful kickboxing.

At least we know his opponent will be 100% PED free

If he doesnt, albini's in for a fight. That's all I gotta say. The dudes a fkin legend.
Arlovski still has the offense to put anyone in a coma, but he gets rocked in every fight he's in, these days.

Amazing that Arlovski is still with the UFC.

albini looked extremely loose in his ufc debut. johnson is extremely durable, and albini made it look easy

Arlovski still has the offense to put anyone in a coma, but he gets rocked in every fight he's in, these days.
Ye, his last fight against tynura, he was getting gnp from full mount pretty hard.

Amazing that Arlovski is still with the UFC.
He's respected and a legend that's y. Just look at takanori Gomi. It's not just that their legends, it's because they come to fight. Dan hardy isn't rly a legend and he was on a 4-5 losing streak but he would always come to fight, that's y he was never cut from the UFC. Kid Yamamoto is also a legend and is 0-3 1NC and is still in the UFC.

Ye, his last fight against tynura, he was getting gnp from full mount pretty hard.
Thankfully for Arlovski, Tybura has a pretty bad gas tank, and couldn't must the energy to finish him.

Yeah after one decision win in the UFC over Timothy Johnson who either wasn't ranked or was #15. Not saying he's bad, but that's just sad UFC
It was a KO and Johnson was ranked in the top 15.

Albini is a solid prospect with an amazing background story.

Stop being an asshole.

Edit: Tim was ranked 12. You damn hater.
Screen-Shot-2017-07-22-at-02.46.58.png

Back