Andrei arlovski returns in UFC Norfolk, Virginia

tumblr_inline_o3w6j3NuC21qcaflb_500.gif

viacheslav-datsik-to-make-mma-return-when-released-from-prison-later-this-month.jpg

What's Arvloski's record against naturally fat guys?

He beat Nelson? Lost to Fedor, Datsik, Sylvia...

Basically unathletic-looking powerful strikers.

unathletic?

dude, prime Datsik was a legit B level athlete
hqdefault.jpg

You know what guys

It's 2017 and I think I've had enough of watching Andrei get KTFO

Can we not do this again

With the current state of the HW division at this rate a few wins and he's back in the run for a title, he goes on random runs of brutal KOs to brutally being knocked out, so who knows with AA.
Yea man. Arlovski still has that ko power and heart.

He's respected and a legend that's y. Just look at takanori Gomi. It's not just that their legends, it's because they come to fight. Dan hardy isn't rly a legend and he was on a 4-5 losing streak but he would always come to fight, that's y he was never cut from the UFC. Kid Yamamoto is also a legend and is 0-3 1NC and is still in the UFC.
Explain Travis Browne

Explain Travis Browne
He's not a legend. He is respected tho. He was 1 fight away of getting a title shot but lost to werdum. I wouldn't be surprise if he gets cut because after when Browne lost to the Ukrainian in his last fight, Dana white said "Travis Browne should probably retire."

Only seems like yesterday sherbros were demanding Andrei gets his title shot.
Now he's 0-5 in his last five and fighting Brazilian nobodies with huge tits.

Only seems like yesterday sherbros were demanding Andrei gets his title shot.
Now he's 0-5 in his last five and fighting Brazilian nobodies with huge tits.
Well that Brazilian nobody with huge tits might just ktfo arlovski.

this is pretty much do or die for AA in the UFC

Man, did not realize Arlovski was on a 5 fight skid...Hope he can turn it around

Will be fighting
View attachment 264113
His name is junior albini and his 1-0 in the UFC with his debut coming off a ko victory over Timothy Johnson. His physique doesn't look much but this man has kickboxing skills.
Arlovski is a fkin legend and I think he'll probably lose but hopefully he puts a good fight like how he did against tynura. If u don't ktfo arlovski, I'm telling u this, he'll never quit and will come to knock u the fuck out.

I am a big Arlovski fan but I think his chin has deteriorated too much. I want to see him retire. Albini is very dangerous in first rounds.

It was a KO and Johnson was ranked in the top 15.

Albini is a solid prospect with an amazing background story.

Stop being an asshole.

Edit: Tim was ranked 12. You damn hater.
Screen-Shot-2017-07-22-at-02.46.58.png

Fuck me, if this was 1998 I could accept that as a heavyweight top 15 matchup....Arlovskis legacy should be respected however he is totally shot and doubtless getting more brain damage every time he fights, at this point it is immoral for a promoter to make money off him. Isn't this why there are commission's?

Back