Andrew McCabe FIRED

I understand the system. It depends on your definition of the word “accelerated” . Does that mean they skipped due process timelines or acted swifter than McCabe had hoped? What due process did they skip? Has he lost any appeals rights that the average federal employee would have? I have seen no evidence of any of this, just that side playing fast and loose with those words to create that appearance .
You've seen literally no evidence of anything at all...since the facts behind his firing haven't been released in any detail.

On the flip side, we've seen Trump and the white house for months attacking him over contributions his wife took and over his comments that he believes James Comey.

Then he gets fired 26 hours before retirement for something totally outside the scope of the things Trump was attacking over.

I have a brain, it looks suspect.

You've seen literally no evidence of anything at all...since the facts behind his firing haven't been released in any detail.

On the flip side, we've seen Trump and the white house for months attacking him over contributions his wife took and over his comments that he believes James Comey.

Then he gets fired 26 hours before retirement for something totally outside the scope of the things Trump was attacking over.

I have a brain, it looks suspect.

You are right. There is an absence of evidence of impropriety.

Has McCabe said anything about the removal being unsupportable or did he just attack Trumps intentions?

Has McCabes lawyer said it’s not supportable or has he just attacked Trump?

Has either said any procedure was violated in his due process? No, they are appealing to public opinion through vague allegations of unfairness. That’s what people do when they can’t defend the real issue.

Alledge something specific or wait for evidence.

Look out jeff sessions. Too bad the gop won't do shit about it

Can't wait for the real indictments start coming down for the years of corruption and abuse of power that has taken place in our government as opposed to some silly Russian hacker indictments.

Has McCabe said anything about the removal being unsupportable or did he just attack Trumps intentions?

Has either said any procedure was violated in his due process? No, they are appealing to public opinion through vague allegations of unfairness. That’s what people do when they can’t defend the real issue.

I'm saying the timing and circumstances are ludicrously convenient. I'm not saying McCabe didn't technically have some violation that was a fire able offense.

Does the fact that this clearly tarnishes the reputation of a witness who supports Comey's version of events not give you pause?

You can support the firing and not pretend to be Helen Keller at the same time. It could just be coincidence...

I'm saying the timing and circumstances are ludicrously convenient. I'm not saying McCabe didn't technically have some violation that was a fire able offense.

Does the fact that this clearly tarnishes the reputation of a witness who supports Comey's version of events not give you pause?

You can support the firing and not pretend to be Helen Keller at the same time. It could just be coincidence...

At minimum, Trump has been opportunistic in McCabe's firing and has tried to tie this to illegal ties with Hilldawg through his tweets. Trump being an ass, as unbecoming as it is, doesn't mean McCabe should keep his job if he acted improperly and the FBI independently recommended his firing. It also doesn't indicate anything improper happened between Trump and the FBI's recommendation.

Obviously what the IG report shows was the reason for McCabe's firing is central, and Lindsay Graham stated that he wanted Sessions and McCabe to appear before congress about this issue.

I posted this earlier in the thread, below is McCabe's story of how things went down with Christopher Wray approaching him:

McCabe stepped down abruptly in January after he says FBI Director Christopher Wray approached him with concerns about what the inspector general had uncovered.
"(Wray) called me in on a Sunday night to tell me that he had been privy to information from the IG's investigation, and then based on that he was going to move me out of my position," McCabe said, explaining that he then decided to take a leave of absence.

Wray wouldn't tell him exactly what investigators found, but reflecting back now, McCabe surmised that if the approval of his outreach to The Wall Street Journal was the reason for his ouster, it would be somewhat hypocritical.

"In December, I had a ... long conversation with the editor of a major national newspaper at Chris Wray's request, and engaged with this editor in an effort to get them to back off a story that we thought would be harmful to our operational equities," McCabe said. "I was then removed from my position in January for having done the same thing in October 2016."

"I absolutely never misled the inspector general in any way,"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/16/politics/mccabe-fbi-firing/index.html

At minimum, Trump has been opportunistic in McCabe's firing and has tried to tie this to illegal ties with Hilldawg through his tweets. Trump being an ass, as unbecoming as it is, doesn't mean McCabe should keep his job if he acted improperly and the FBI independently recommended his firing. It also doesn't indicate anything improper happened between Trump and the FBI's recommendation.

I agree, McCabe is a big boy and if he did something worthy of being fired, then so be it. What is concerning though is that yesterday Trump had his lawyer trying to conflate and parlay McCabe's firing into ending the Mueller probe (though they quickly bailed on that, probably because he got strong push back from Republican leadership), though the reason for McCabe's firing appears to have been related to him allowing FBI agents to speak to the Wall Street Journal about the Hillary investigation.

Last edited:
lol trump. Im the ultimate arbiter of truth. Everyone else can't be trusted. He just needs to wear sunglasses 24/7 and he would be jim jones.

The same people who scream loudest about fake media, believe every word out of obvious proven liars mouth, Trump supporters are truly mentally ill.

It was nice to read a bunch of Democrat congressmen were serious about offering to hire Mr. McCabe for a few days to qualify for his full pension.

To be fair, you can't be sure you were being laughed at for that opinion and not one of your other laughable defenses of Trump.
Nothing will ever beat you defending the overthrow of countries under Obama.

I do defend trump against the corruption at the FBI and DOJ. As well as the other intelligence agencies. I will NEVER defend his stance on Iran. Because unlike you, I have certain principles

If there was a Dem in theWH and this was being done you'd set yourself on fire. But since the corruption at these agencies suits you, you applaud it.

You are political to the bone.

This will backfire hard, hell, it is already starting to. But no matter what corruption is unearthed you will defend what you see as your side.

Nothing will ever beat you defending the overthrow of countries under Obama.

Lol, yeah, that's me. Always supporting Democratic war hawking. Fits into my neoconservative policy portfolio.

I do defend trump against the corruption at the FBI and DOJ. As well as the other intelligence agencies. I will NEVER defend his stance on Iran. Because unlike you, I have certain principles

If there was a Dem in theWH and this was being done you'd set yourself on fire. But since the corruption at these agencies suits you, you applaud it.

You are political to the bone.

This will backfire hard, hell, it is already starting to. But no matter what corruption is unearthed you will defend what you see as your side.

You are just hilarious.

Lol, yeah, that's me. Always supporting Democratic war hawking. Fits into my neoconservative policy portfolio.

You are just hilarious.

You have consistently said Obama was dragged into it. And it was others who were responsible.

How bout if I can find you voicing this opinion you leave the WR. Deal?

Or are you just spouting complete nonsense. We both know what u have said in the past.

Let's do it. If I find u defending Obama on it u agree to an IP Ban. I mean, I'm so full of shit and you are never wrong, Right?

Back