You ain't got no alibi
you ugly
you ugly
U_G_L_Y
You ain't got no alibi
you ugly
you ugly
uh huh uh huh huh

Since we are naming names and posting pictures, seems fair play Marxist cowards who hide behind masks and gang beat people (with sissy punches) should be outted as much as the neo nazis, right???

Lets get them fired and evicted and hounded on social media and maybe get their lives threatened, huh, that is their tactic so it seems like fair play.

(Sarcasm above from the bottom of my heart, I am not telling anyone to do this as it is ridiculous that anyone does it. And would never stoop that low)

Old Story----
The star took to Facebook on Monday to urge her fans to engage in a real life witch hunt: imploring them to root out Nazis and white supremacists hiding among their friends and neighbors, and post their faces and names on the internet so that they can be publicly shamed.

“These are the faces of hate. Look closely and post anyone you find,” Jennifer Lawrence screeched on social media. “You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!”

PS no wonder they are such a pathetic bunch of worthless losers
------

New story
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20891/more-pictures-meet-wonderful-antifa-members-robert-kraychik

portland_mugshots_1.jpg

Authorities have relesed photos, including mugshots of at least seven leftists arrested for assorted crimes in Portland, OR, Sunday after “Antifa” clashed with a small group supporting President Donald Trump.

Leftist agitators “threw rocks, smoke bombs, and other projectiles at officers,” reported a local Fox affiliate.

“Antifa” described its event as a “Rally/March Against White Nationalism” on its Facebook event page, a self-description uncritically advanced by TIME, Chicago Tribune, and assorted news media outlets.

Clockwise from top left: Tyler Bristow, Chad Skjei, Thomas 'Sarah' Wallace, Deaclan Lenartz, Naomi Seraphina, Alice Hall, and Eli Richey.

Biographies from Fox12:

Police said the following people were arrested in downtown Portland Sunday:

• Tyler W. Bristow, 27, was arrested near Southwest Park Avenue and Southwest Taylor street on charges of interfering with a police officer and resisting arrest.

• Chad Skjei, 37, was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of interfering with a police officer, disorderly conduct in the second degree, and attempt theft in the second degree.

• Thomas "Sarah" Wallace, 18, was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of assault on a police officer (two counts) and harassment.

• Deaclan S. Lenartz, 35, was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of interfering with a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.

• Naomi G. Seraphina, 42, was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of interfering with a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.

• Alice E. Hall, 27, was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on charges of interfering with a police officer and disorderly conduct in the second degree.

• Eli F. Richey, 37 was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street on a charge of interfering with a police officer.

I hate to shackle this thread with the constraining framework of binary gender, but how many of them are male and how many female? I'm guessing 4 and 3 respectively.

edit: Ha, I missed the par ton the bottom. Apparently I'm off, because they have it at 5 and 2.

I wonder what it must be like, to live in direct opposition to people like Antifa. So much of Reagan's day cedes to these stupid "God, I'm so glad I'm on the awesome side!!" threads.

For fuck's sake.

I hate to shackle this thread with the constraining framework of binary gender, but how many of them are male and how many female? I'm guessing 4 and 3 respectively.

edit: Ha, I missed the par ton the bottom. Apparently I'm off, because they have it at 5 and 2.
I got it wrong too.

Kids today are multi-sexual. It's easier to tell in person though what they really are.

I wonder what it must be like, to live in direct opposition to people like Antifa. So much of Reagan's day cedes to these stupid "God, I'm so glad I'm on the awesome side!!" threads.

For fuck's sake.

Are you done fucking crying?

Yes, I like free speech and capitalism (I live private ownership of property and business) and I think it is cowardly to hide behind a mask and jump people who don't agree with you.

Yes, I am so fucking horrible.

I wish I could be like you and cry like a little girl every time some poster I didn't like made a thread.

Are you done fucking crying?

Yes, I like free speech and capitalism (I live private ownership of property and business) and I think it is cowardly to hide behind a mask and jump people who don't agree with you.

Yes, I am so fucking horrible.

I wish I could be like you and cry like a little girl every time some poster I didn't like made a thread.

It would be nice to not have every page cluttered with this stupid shit all the time. Nobody likes antifa, and yet you still feel the need to constantly bitch and moan about them, as if your life revolves around them, Obama and Hilary.

Creates thread after thread of "OMGZ, ANTIFA DE DUM DUMS!!!! MAGA NOW!!" in wall form.

Doesn't get why people get annoyed.

No offense but i'm sure glad Thomas "Sarah" Wallace isn't my child.

Yup...
They look exactly as i imagined.

Ugly as sin and could probably pass as a Simply Red cover band.

You don't know until the suspects decide their gender.

Knew it was Portland before clicking article

Lol.... like they have jobs to lose

I got it wrong too.

Kids today are multi-sexual. It's easier to tell in person though what they really are.

rookies.

you have to look straight for the adam's apple, it's the new eye contact.

Back