Angela Hill vs. Maryna Moroz, Strawweight Battle at UFC Fight Night Orlando, Feb. 24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the THC content in this stuff is low enough for USADA to not bust Maryna.

Interesting fight. Both need the win... Going with Moroz. But I just hope they Stand and Bang...

Where is the "I don't care because I don't watch women's MMA fights" option? It should be mandatory in these type of threads.

Where is the "I don't care because I don't watch women's MMA fights" option? It should be mandatory in these type of threads.

Personally, I don't click on threads that don't interest me. Nor do I post on them.

Personally, I don't click on threads that don't interest me. Nor do I post on them.

Just giving my opinion. I think 95% of women's fights are garbage and I hate that the UFC keeps pushing this crap so much.

I didn't mean any disrespect to your thread. Carry on.

Angela Hill's final hard training session at Alliance before her UFC on FOX 28 fight Saturday night.

I haven’t seen this thread before. But, my prediction was Hill by decision.

She went toe to toe with Andrade. It impressed the fuck out of me. She can eat big shots, and still fire back.

She’s come a long way from the woman I watched on TUF. I’m glad she won.

Back