Angela Magana interested in becoming President of the U.S.A.

Is this woman mentally ill ? I'm not even talking shit I genuinely think she might be mentally ill.

Actually, just scrolled through her twitter, this explains it.

Man, don't be a hater.

Everyone has their own struggles.

CEhSVJLUkAAs681.jpg:large

CHqCzZ9VEAAtGiA.jpg:large

Trump vs Magana, opens up with Trump a -500 favorite. Rumour has it, Magana can't defend against being grabbed by the pussy.

Trump vs Magana, opens up with Trump a -500 favorite. Rumour has it, Magana can't defend against being grabbed by the pussy.
Not to mention Trump is undefeated in any combat sports, also he is a very good Hearthstone player. So basically, Trump has record and intelligent advantage

I saw only this amount of the title on the sidebar "Angela Magana interested in becoming P" and assumed the "p" stood for something else entirely.

I saw only this amount of the title on the sidebar "Angela Magana interested in becoming P" and assumed the "p" stood for something else entirely.
you mean Tom and Jerry?

Lol it doesn't even matter who she is and her drug use - a woman as president is laughable

She would be the best ass in the White House, hands down...

... until Holly decides to run too.

I know we can’t officially say you HAVE to be a man to be president, but come on guys........ this is Murica

Well, she still has about 8 months before she turns 35 (which is the minimum age for serving as President) which gives her plenty of time to build some momentum by rattling off a few more losses...

Is this woman mentally ill ? I'm not even talking shit I genuinely think she might be mentally ill.

Actually, just scrolled through her twitter, this explains it.

she surely cried while writing this...

so beautiful

I would eagerly insult and troll this thing, if she clearly wasn't abused earlier in her life. I only feel pity for this dumb girl.

Back