Angela Magana interested in becoming President of the U.S.A.

Yeah it’s super easy to take a million dollars and make it into a multi billion dollar empire.

That’s why there are so many billionaires.

If only @Topguntrophey had a million dollars he’d be the next Jeff Bezos.

<Oku02>

He got quite a few million from his dad over the years. His first major deal was in the 70's.... So, imagine being rich already and then having a few million (in the 70's) to use as business captial.

He'd probably still be a billionaire if he just left it all in low risk bank investments. Heck, he could have avoided all those bankruptcies as well.

Lol, let’s be real, fam: it isn’t easy to turn even a few million, 20 million, 50 million into a billion dollar empire. No matter what you think of Trump this is objectively true.

There are a lot of millionaires working real hard, but less than 1% will ever crack the billion dollar mark.

But I’m sure you’d know that, being a financial expert and all. You’ve probably got a real sick portfolio.

{<jordan}

I'm only trying to say that he isn't a "self made man" like he tries to make himself seem.

He's rich because he was born rich and given millions of dollars from his dad.

How about Hillary+Oprah+Angela on one ticket. 2120.

Matt Hughes in women's clothes.

And I've seen the nudes. I wish I didn't and I am into some weird shit.

He got quite a few million from his dad over the years. His first major deal was in the 70's.... So, imagine being rich already and then having a few million (in the 70's) to use as business captial.

He'd probably still be a billionaire if he just left it all in low risk bank investments. Heck, he could have avoided all those bankruptcies as well.

He's still a Billionaire lol
Trump's worth in the neighborhood of 9-10 billion.

which is a lot for getting a million dollars in the 70s. That's right, 1 million dollars from his dad.
It's very difficult to take some money and multiply it by 10,000

I know liberals like to think that he could have just "made low-risk investments and had even more money" but it really isn't the case. He's rich because this guy had his fingers in many pies and took a lot of risks, hence the bankruptcies explained in the next paragraph.

Also Trump himself has never gone bankrupt. He filed for Bankruptcy for 7 of his 515 businesses though.. The overwhelming majority have been immensely successful which is why he is still Ballin.

Last edited:
Interesting thats the first thing you think about when it comes to trump. Money which means zero, especially if you look at his taste in everything. But go on and be proud of his million dollar starter fund from his daddy.

The original insinuation was that he was stupid.

1 million dollar starter funds are not really a massive stretch. If you work hard and get a degree you could obtain a loan for a third of that. I don’t get some of you.

The original insinuation was that he was stupid.

1 million dollar starter funds are not really a massive stretch. If you work hard and get a degree you could obtain a loan for a third of that. I don’t get some of you.

o_O

Back