Angry people

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
I’ve been noticing more and more angry people. For example, I was trying to back out of a parking spot. As I’m backing out extremely slow I notice a woman with her kid walking. I stop to allow them to pass. She looks at me angrily and flips me off. I don’t know what I did. I stopped completely. They weren’t there when I started my truck. I put my truck in reverse checked my 6, checked my sides and my sideview mirrors. They weren’t there. When I noticed them walking toward my truck I stopped completely. I’m not sure what I did wrong.

Later that same day I’m driving down the highway and I need to merge on this one highway. I’m not trying to haul ass and merge at the last second; I’m actually trying to get in well before the lane ends. I don’t want to be one of those assholes that merges at the last minute. None of those people let me merge. I had to force myself in between some people to get into the lane and the guy actually gets angry and starts honking at me. He really did not want me to merge.

There are also a few coworkers I have that are angry all the time. No matter what they are angry about everything. I hate working with those guys because they always talk politics and are angry because liberals did something wrong to them, I guess. I don’t understand it. Why does it seem more and more people are so angry. I don’t remember this much anger in the 90’s or even early 00’s. Maybe I’m mistaken and everyone has been this angry. Is it me or are people more angry?

musraaage.0.gif

My opinion:
Most of the people that get angry easily about everything just have a sucky life. Social, sexual, whatever life. Their life are so boring and meaningless than they find fault in everyone else, because they have nothing in their life to spend time to appreciate. So they look outside of their life and grumble like old people.

Automobiles bring out the worst in people. I know people who are great in person but once they get behind the wheel, total asshole.

"This Fall... In a world without Snickers..."

Idunno. Maybe I'm angry more often, too. I mostly am angry that I work for a cartoonishly shameless and bizarre Do Nothin Bitch, and don't see a way out on the horizon. And I went to school for a long time for this.

But yeah, Idunno. I was walking home and some couple from my complex was arguing. I don't know them, but they're unloading a stroller and stuff in front of the gate as I pass by (ironically, the dude says she doesn't know how to talk to people) I picked up something that was knocked out of their trunk by the guy and tried to hand it to the broad... she said "Did you just throw mu shit on the ground?" And I didn't answer, cause no way she was talking to me. Why the fuck would I throw a strangers shit on the ground(1) and (2) hand pick it up?
Then she repeated while looking at me. I gave her a look like, "Bitch, I don't think you really wanna" and told her it fell and I picked it up for her. Then she said thank you twice as I walked off ignoring her.

In a bar, some skinny (meth?) broad came up and asked about her sweater. I saw on under the bar earlier and said it was probably there.
"So you just threw my sweater on the ground?"

"I didn't touch your sweater. It was there when we sat down and I saw it."

"...I'm not gonna get in a fight tonight. I'm not gonna get in a fight"
Like bitch, that means you don't get rock bottomed tonight. Who the fuck are they thinking they are?

It's the ridiculousness of it all that grinds my gears.

I was driving on a somewhat busy street, there's a 7/11 with parking in the front, but I don't wanna pull in and out, so I slow doen and turn my blinker on and pull to the curb. There's 2 hour parking on the street. Then I see a car speed past me, honking their horn. Then they pull in to the parking lot. I'm going to turn in a redbox dvd. See my lights are on, turn around and turn it off, and as I'm turning back, see a dude get out huffing and sling the 7/11 door open as hard as he can. I still go to the redbox cause fuck that. Ready to touch him with the car key jab if need be, but we didn't cross paths.

Pretty sure shit would've gotten real because he didn't know what the fuck was going on on the road and thought it was my fault.

I find myself like expecting shit to go south for nothing because it can, and I'd rather go from 20-60 rather than starting at 0, so to speak.

But I'm actually a laid back guy. If I wasn't, at least 2 out of 3 of those stories would've gone differently. Too many shit heads looking to act out, imo.

Last edited:
it's not a great time in America

within the past week I've watched my own family members grow increasingly worried about Iranian sleeper cell terrorism in New York all because your President wants to look like an Internet Tough Guy rocking All-Caps on Twitter

Do your best not to contribute to it, please. I'm trying as well.

Humans are miserable assholes who love to fight.

Whether it's two women talking shit behind each other's backs or two generals shooting missiles at each other, we just love to fight. It's like we were evolved for conflict.

I’ve been noticing more and more angry people. For example, I was trying to back out of a parking spot. As I’m backing out extremely slow I notice a woman with her kid walking. I stop to allow them to pass. She looks at me angrily and flips me off. I don’t know what I did. I stopped completely. They weren’t there when I started my truck. I put my truck in reverse checked my 6, checked my sides and my sideview mirrors. They weren’t there. When I noticed them walking toward my truck I stopped completely. I’m not sure what I did wrong.

Later that same day I’m driving down the highway and I need to merge on this one highway. I’m not trying to haul ass and merge at the last second; I’m actually trying to get in well before the lane ends. I don’t want to be one of those assholes that merges at the last minute. None of those people let me merge. I had to force myself in between some people to get into the lane and the guy actually gets angry and starts honking at me. He really did not want me to merge.

There are also a few coworkers I have that are angry all the time. No matter what they are angry about everything. I hate working with those guys because they always talk politics and are angry because liberals did something wrong to them, I guess. I don’t understand it. Why does it seem more and more people are so angry. I don’t remember this much anger in the 90’s or even early 00’s. Maybe I’m mistaken and everyone has been this angry. Is it me or are people more angry?

You must live in Hawaii.

Automobiles bring out the worst in people. I know people who are great in person but once they get behind the wheel, total asshole.

Yeah i totally get that. In fairness In not a cunt to everyone, just slow people. Our highways are 100kph, 60 miles? We can drive up to 109kph without being copped and people doing 90 in the fast lane fuck me right off.

Tailed someone for 5 mins last night. Horned for 30 seconds then high beamed for a few mins before he moved. I know it's arsehole but if you gonna go that slow you need to move to the middle or slow lane holding everyone else up. Debate to who is the bigger cunt I pick pick the one asswipe slowing everyone else down.

I run into those type of people everyday that ends in a "y".

You gotta learn not to take them seriously, they're getting into fights with tons of people every day.

It's like when you get trolled by some asshole online, you check their post history and see all they do is talk shit.

People are exhausting and I don't have much tolerance for assholes (I envy those who do) so I try to avoid crowds, rush hour, malls, etc. I like to stay home and chill. Oddly enough though, I'm really fun, and outgoing once I'm out.

Simple math. Incomes are going down, population is rising. Inflation is rising. The middle class is shrinking. Dating is getting harder for the lower half of the population. We live in a culture that emphasizes material shit. Less people have meaningful relationships and friendships. People aren't living their best life and are fucking pissed about it. We live in a polarizing political climate, and it's easier to blame that or other people than admit things aren't going how they'd like. I personally always feel like I'm a dirty look or rude gesture away from beating the shit out of somebody. It never happens, but always feels close.

soon_o_273978.jpg

I have a friend that I'd classify as an angry person. He's a great guy, but every once in a while something triggers him. Once it does though look out, not only do you "talk him down" from the situation that happened. Inevitably he brings up people who "slighted" him randomly through life. From people in high school, to a professor calling him a "hipster" in college, and beyond. He's 30+ years old, ..as that kids movie says "Let it Go"

I have a friend that I'd classify as an angry person. He's a great guy, but every once in a while something triggers him. Once it does though look out, not only do you "talk him down" from the situation that happened. Inevitably he brings up people who "slighted" him randomly through life. From people in high school, to a professor calling him a "hipster" in college, and beyond. He's 30+ years old, ..as that kids movie says "Let it Go"
Honestly? Sounds like BPD to me.

Source: I have, and have known a number of people, with BPD.

Back