Angry people

The horn in my van hasn't worked for like 3 years and it's definitely made me a calmer driver. In fact when someone honks at me over something retarded like me simply changing lanes near them I just laugh.

It takes a lot in traffic to annoy me these days. I generally find if some cunt honks at me and then cuts around me, he then goes up to the next person in line and starts acting like a cunt to them too. It's not personal, they're just cunts.

That said, if I see someone really putting others at risk, like this guy I saw last week trying to split traffic. In a fucking car... I will follow them to their destination and get out and confront them about it.

Most of the time they apologize and make an excuse. But this guy last week tried to be a tough guy. We got into it for a while until a biker pulled up and heard the guy calling me racist (wtf lol) and proceeded to chase the guy around the parking lot trying to beat the fuck out of him.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. This guy went from 'fuck you' energy to 'daddy help me' energy in about 2 seconds flat.

I-35 is always fun down there . . . . folks camping out in the left lane.
Tell me about it. It’s frustrating.

just-got-back-from-2050-they-are-still-working-on-3903381.png

1800-year-old-roman-road-stillin-better-shape-than-135-15997617.png

I was thinking the other day that maybe humans propensity to killing each other pushed us into a heightened rate of evolution and that's why we are so far advanced of other species.
This video perfectly illustrates what your talking about. Well, the end does anyway.

I think if more people did grappling that it would calm them down. I made a thread in grappling forum last year and you called me a shitty white belt. It made me mad at that time. I wasn't doing bjj then due to a health issue.

I started going again recently and I don't feel any anger afterwards for at least a few days (unless I see or hear something really fucked up). It all gets left on the mat. If more people did grappling they would be more balanced mentally and emotionally imo.

You issued a challenge on F12. When someone from your area (from Checkmat) called you out, you never showed up. The guy gave you all his information and told you to show up anytime.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/belts-arent-important.3580825/

Last edited:
People with extremely small perspectives who think trivial day to day shit matters.

"Be nice. I want you to be nice. Until its time to not be nice."

Trump Derangement Syndrome

<TheDonald>
i assume you are joking, but it is funny how so many people think he has instantly changed behavior of people since being elected. for example, did you know there was no racism for the 8 years before he took office?

Yeah its weird, im mostly calm but there are people who just like to fight with you or angry

I think it comes down to diet and watching a lot of political sensational headlines and not socializing much, it also causes paranoia so they start snapping on people who they dont agree with.

people start getting angry for no reason almost the little things can make them mad.

i assume you are joking, but it is funny how so many people think he has instantly changed behavior of people since being elected. for example, did you know there was no racism for the 8 years before he took office?
<TheWire1>

It’s not “changed” behavior in the sense that people are all of a sudden racists or hateful. He has made it “normal” to express your hatefulness. I can’t explain it but more people are more expressive of their anger toward “the other” than any other time in the recent (20 years) past.

My opinion:
Most of the people that get angry easily about everything just have a sucky life. Social, sexual, whatever life. Their life are so boring and meaningless than they find fault in everyone else, because they have nothing in their life to spend time to appreciate. So they look outside of their life and grumble like old people.

Basically this. What I've noticed is that most people who are angry all the time basically just hate themselves and hate their life. They are angry at themselves and reflect it on/from other people.

It’s not “changed” behavior in the sense that people are all of a sudden racists or hateful. He has made it “normal” to express your hatefulness. I can’t explain it but more people are more expressive of their anger toward “the other” than any other time in the recent (20 years) past.

He took the hood off of US racism.

I was amazed to see all those nazis showing their faces proudly in Charlotesville.

They used to hide their faces.

Probably seem like a fuckface from my first post but what gets me is peoples lack of self awareness.

E.g.... Driving slow in the fast lane, a group walking side by side not sharing a footpath with others, people standing having a conversation in a doorway. Just dumbass stuff that inconveniences others.

Back