Angry people

Hawaii's notorious for road rage. I love visiting Texas.
Well to be fair there is a good chance of being shot here. Also, road rage does happen here. I usually just laugh and smile at the road ragers.

Well to be fair there is a good chance of being shot here. Also, road rage does happen here. I usually just laugh and smile at the road ragers.

My parents live in Hawaii and wish I had my 9mm with me when I'm there. I swear there's lot of angry people.

Just @ me next time if you're gonna talk shit.

Going to be difficult man. I have goldfish memories and it's too much trouble for me to tag you because 80% of my posts are shit.

par for the course ...

2 Timothy chap 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
<DisgustingHHH>

Not everyone wants to hear your religious bullshit all the time. FFS I get it man.

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>

<DisgustingHHH>

Not everyone wants to hear your religious bullshit all the time. FFS I get it man.

Thread is about why people are angrier today, which has a clear spiritual component regardless of whether or not you can handle it

In fact, your angry response merely proves my point

But I do respect your opinion, even if it differs from mine, feel free to put me on your ignore list if it becomes to unbearable for you

Thread is about why people are angrier today, which has a clear spiritual component regardless of whether or not you can handle it

In fact, your angry response merely proves my point

But I do respect your opinion, even if it differs from mine, feel free to put me on your ignore list if it becomes to unbearable for you
The thread isn't about religion, but you guys shoehorn your faith into every single thing you talk about. No, lack of Jesus in their life isn't why people are angry. I have no issue with you, you seem like a decent guy. But maybe consider other people don't want to hear about your religious beliefs 24/7.

I don't shoehorn being an atheist into everything I talk about.

Dumb people tend to be the angriest and there are a ton of them in this country.

The thread isn't about religion, but you guys shoehorn your faith into every single thing you talk about. No, lack of Jesus in their life isn't why people are angry. I have no issue with you, you seem like a decent guy. But maybe consider other people don't want to hear about your religious beliefs 24/7.

I don't shoehorn being an atheist into everything I talk about.

Yes, lack of Jesus is absolutely why people are angry, miserable, lonely depressed, etc

That’s why I “shoehorn” Christ into every facet of life, He is the answer to all of life’s ills

But you disagree, fair enough.

Yes, lack of Jesus is absolutely why people are angry, miserable, lonely depressed, etc

That’s why I “shoehorn” Christ into every facet of life, He is the answer to all of life’s ills

Tell Jesus to lick my hairy sweaty balls while you’re at it.

Not sure if serious...

Dude plenty of religious people are angry, miserable, on crack, in prison for murder, whatever. You act like believing in god puts you in some zen state where your problems go away. That is not at all the case. Religious people struggle with all the same things everyone else does.

Dude plenty of religious people are angry, miserable, on crack, in prison for murder, whatever. You act like believing in god puts you in some zen state where your problems go away. That is not at all the case. Religious people struggle with all the same things everyone else does.

Never said religious people don’t have problems, I just said hat Jesus is he answer

People do tons of religious things like goto church but doesn’t mean they necessarily allow Jesus into their lives to heal them

Most religious people try to do it themselves and only give God lip service on the major holidays

Never said religious people don’t have problems, I just said hat Jesus is he answer

People do tons of religious things like goto church but doesn’t mean they necessarily allow Jesus into their lives to heal them

Most religious people try to do it themselves and only give God lip service on the major holidays
<mma4>

I've always noticed the following about myself....when things are going right in my life i'm really chill but when things go wrong i'm short on patience.

I'm always apathetic or have this defeated air at work. Not even worth being pissed IMO. I've been that way at every single job I've ever had since I was sixteen years old.

Outside of work, like if I'm randomly walking, I look quizzical and confused most of the time. I am. I'm trying to figure in my head if I should bang, or be the child-like man-baby I feel like inside who would talk to any random about any dumb shit.

Last edited:
I understanding having a short fuse if something special happens. But I really don't understand being 1 hair away from snapping at all times. That's not even anger at that point, that's extreme irritability. That sounds more like a physical issue. People being unhealthy as fuck, high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, nutrient-depleted from eating garbage, not eating any omega 3s, etc.

Back